Blaine what happened to...

Disclaimer: Blaine is taller! And older Kurt is 10 and Blaine is 14 also Kurt is not dumb in this he has dyslexia so blame it on that!

"Bee!" Kurt exclaimed

Blaine put on a fake smile maybe Kurt won't notice "Hi K you wanna play wedding?"

Kurt nods "Yeah but I want to marry you this time! I don't want to marry my dolls together."

Blaine raised an eyebrow "Why do you want to marry me?"

Kurt laughs "Because I want to practice for when we actually get married stupid!"

Blaine sighs "Kurt are you gay?"

Kurt shrugged is shoulders "what that's?"

Blaine nods "It means when you like boy"

Kurt nods "Then yes because I like you that why I'm gonna marry you someday."

Blaine smiles "K that is really sweet and it's very cute but we can't get married!"

Kurt frowns "why do you like someone else?"

Blaine was gonna tell Kurt the truth but didn't "No it's the age gap. It's just when you are 18 I will be 22!

Kurt was confused "so!"

Blaine smiles and goes along with it "Ok let's get married now then!"

Kurt looked into Blaine's eyes "Bee what happened to your eye I have been wondering that since you got here?"

Blaine bit his lip "It was my dad!"

Kurt gasps "Why did he do that?"

Blaine couldn't tell Kurt it would scare him but maybe he will prepare himself "His homophobic!"

Kurt raised an eyebrow "What is homiophobioc?"

Blaine giggles "Homo... pho .. bic"

Kurt thought for a minute "Homophobic is that it?"

Blaine nods "Yeah well done! It when someone doesn't like gay people you remember what gay means?"

Kurt nods "So will he do that to me do I have to hide from him?"

Blaine shook his head "No he won't I promise as long as he keeps doing it to me then nothing will happen to you ok!"

Kurt shook his head "No we are talking to my Dad right now and we are telling him everything!"

******

Kurt went up to his dad "Dad! Can Blaine live with us?"

Burt laughs "Kurt I know he is you best friend but he has to go home!"

Kurt shook his head "Dad I'm being deadly serious this is not just because he's my best friend!!"

Burt could see the worry in his eyes "Blaine come here kid, Kurt is it ok if I speak with Blaine alone?"

Kurt had tears in his eyes "Ok!"

*****

Blaine walked over to Burt and frowns "Did I do something wrong?"

Burt felt sorry for Blaine "No son you come sit next to me ok?"

Blaine did that and looked at Burt

Burt smiles "Ok so you want to talk about your eye please tell me the truth this time!"

Blaine sighs "It was my dad, erm remember I told you I was gay and about that boy I like at school?"

Burt nods "Yeah don't worry I didn't tell Kurt poor boy would be heart broken!"

Blaine nods "Kurt doesn't need to worry he's straight, anyway that's not the point I told my dad a couple months ago and well erm I think you might be able to guess the rest!"

Burt hugs Blaine "You're not going back home ok? especially not alone with you father ok? Er is their any where else for you to go before I ask you something?"

Blaine shook his head "My mum died as you know and Cooper is in Australia!"

Burt nods "You wanna live here? We have a guest bedroom and I'm sure Finn won't mind you playing on his X box with him!"

Finn walks up the stairs "Hey Da.. I mean Burt!"

Burt smiles "Finn if you want to call me Dad you can!"

Finn was confused "really?"

Burt nods "Yeah I'm sure Kurt won't mind either!"

Finn nods "Oh my God Blaine is your eye ok did someone at school do that I know they have been pretty brutal lately!"

Blaine shook his head "No!"

Finn nods "Well just know just because I'm popular doesn't mean I don't want be seen with you! If anyone does anything tell me ok?"

Blaine nods

****

Finn left so Blaine could finally answer the Question!

Blaine was silent first "Burt I can't do that to you I'm a hard kid to look after just ask my dad he tells me all the time! Speaking of my dad I should go home he will flip if I'm not there!"

Burt shook his head "No your staying here! Blaine listen to me you are a great kid ok don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You are living here from now on! Next week it is half term we can go to the mall get some stuff to decorate your room get you some new clothes yeah!"

Blaine hugs Burt "Thank you so much Burt!"

Burt nods and hugs him back "You go up to Kurt now son!"

*****

8 years later

Kurt had graduated from high school which means something he ran up to Blaine taped him on the shoulder!

Blaine knew what this was about "Fine ok! Listen everyone me and Kurt are dating hope you don't mind."

Kurt giggles and kissed him

Finn already knew since he and Blaine are roommates but no one else did.

Burt walks over to Blaine "Blaine I wouldn't pick anyone more perfect for my son then you! If you hurt him I will do the same to you!"

Blaine giggles "well we have almost been dating a year!"

Kurt smiles "Yeah July.."

Blaine cut him of "25th! I remembered oh yeah and I sang teenage dreams to you" he wrapped his arm around his waist

Kurt gasps "I thought you would have forgot!"

Blaine shook his head "I remember the whole day I can even tell you what I wrote in the card I gave you if you want?"

Kurt kisses his cheek "Se you don't need to worry dad!"

But laughs "You guys are adorable!"

They both giggle then they both walk hand in hand to the dance floor it was the happiest day of their life's!