Tourettes

A/N: Klaine are at the orphanage to see who they want to adopt! They meet a 6 year old girl who is hugging a teddy bear!

Blaine smiles at her "Hi what's your name?"

The little girl smiles "Lil.." she starts to hit herself then stops doing that and starts say a lot of things she didn't want to about Kurt and Blaine "I'm sorry I didn't mean that I'm not homophobic I promise!"

Blaine took her hand "it's ok we know do you have Tourettes?"

The little girl nods "My name is Lilly what about you?"

Kurt move's closer to them "I'm Kurt and this is My husband Blaine!"

Lilly held in the tic that she knew was coming

Blaine shook his head "Don't hold it Lills we won't get offended if they are anything to do with us begin gay it's not your fault!"

Lilly had never been called Lills before she liked it "I don't get why you're both being so nice to me."

Blaine smiles "I have Tourettes to"

Lilly gasps "Really? Why aren't you ticking then? As much as me at least."

Kurt giggles "Blaine has small tics most of the time sometimes they can be has bad as yours are now!"

Lilly nods "my tics are Wow yay it's adoption day they like me hehehe... exited!"

Blaine smiles "Well your tics are telling lies because we don't like you we Love you which is why we are gonna adopt you is that ok Lills?"

She giggles "Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!"

Kurt a little toy to calm her down "Here play with this!"

She smiles "Thank you!"

From that day on they became a happy family!

A/N: ok this is very short but I thought it was cute so I hoped you liked it! Also sorry if this was offensive in anyway I only know the things I get told or I learned from the Internet!

Thanks for 1.69k readers ❤️😊🥺