dare 51

A/n: Hey guys! So this will be kind of a different one, but not that different lol. This was requested by the lovely CinnamonRole07 thx smm for requesting! hope you all enjoy! 😘

Me: Ok guys, so this is-

Otis: Actually, this time, I have a dare to ask O'Angel.

Me: Oh. Can you do that? *looks at imaginary camera crew* is he allowed to do that? *shrugs* Eh, whatever. Why not? Go ahead, Otis.

Otis: *walks over to O'Angel* Hey O'Angel, I need your help with something.

O'Angel: Sure, Otis! Anything.

Otis: So you know that power that you have where you can make people fall in love with you? Well, I kinda need you to use it on me to make Olympia jealous.... and I guess I'm technically daring you to do this, but between you and me, you don't have to do it unless you want to.

O'Angel: Um.... *thinks* Wow, I kinda like Otis, so why would I want to do this? I mean, if this ends up working and Olympia gets jealous., then they'll end up getting together! But I wanna help Otis out so I guess I'll agree.

Otis: O'Angel?

O'Angel: *snaps out of her thoughts* Huh? Oh, yeah um I don't mind. I'll do it!

Otis: You sure?

O'Angel: Yeah *forces a smile* but you already know she likes you. Why do you need to make her jealous?

Otis: I don't know, what if I just read it wrong and she just sees me as a really close best friend? This way, I'll really know for sure.

O'Angel: Ok then. *reluctantly uses her power on Otis*

Otis: *smiles at her*

O'Angel: Ok.... Gosh, this already so weird.

Otis: I like you so much, O'Angel.

O'Angel: *rolls her eyes since she knows it's not real* Yeah, yeah.

Olympia: *walks in* Hey, Otis! Hey, O'Angel.

O'Angel: Hey, Olympia. Um, Otis and I were just about to go on a date. Right, Otis?

Otis: Yup!

Olympia: Oh.... Um, ok.

*O'Angel and Otis walk off holding hands*

Oona: *walks up to Olympia* Hey, I saw the whole thing.... Are you ok?

Olympia: Yeah. I just thought Otis liked me.

Oona: You should go talk to him then.

Olympia: You really think so?

Oona: Yeah. He's your partner and your best friend. You can work this out.

Olympia: *smiles* Thanks, Oona. *runs off to go find Otis and O'Angel*

To be continued....

A/n: Obviously there will be a part 2 to this lol. Hope you like it so far! 💖💖💖💖