dare 142

Me: Ok, here's a dare for all of you to put on a play of Rapunzel!

Olympia: Yes! That sounds like such a fun dare!

Otis: A play? Do I have to be in it? I mean, I'm not that good at plays and things like that.

Me: Well, first of all, you probably are good at plays and you're just not telling us. *Laughs* and second, yes you do have to be in it.

Olympia: And you like movies, right? That's basically a play.... kinda?

Otis: *Shrugs* Yeah. Guess you're right.

Oona: Sweet! So who's playing who?

Me: Well, here's the list of who's playing who.

Oona: Cool, I'm playing Rapunzel's mom!

Otis: And I'm playing Rapunzel's dad.

Ohana: Ooh, and I'm playing Rapunzel! Yay!

Orchid: Good job, bestie!

Ohana: Thanks!

Oswald: Looks like I'm playing the prince.

Olympia: And I'm playing the witch- wait what?! I don't know if I wanna play the witch....

Me: .... Um well, we don't have to call it a witch it's technically just Rapunzel's mean stepmother. So we can just call you the villain?

Olympia: ....Ok but like how am I supposed to play a mean character?

Me: Um just try your best, ok.

Olympia: Ok, I'll try! Ohana, just so you know, this is just a play so I don't mean any of the mean things I'm gonna do or say, ok?

Ohana: *Laughs* I know. Thanks, Olympia.

Olympia: *Smiles*

Me: Ok, and the rest of you can help out backstage and decorations and extras and all that.

Opal: Awesome! I can direct it!

Omar: And I can help with decorations too!

Olympia: This is gonna be so fun!

Otto: I'm excited for this.

Olive: Yes, so am I.

A/n: Hope you like this dare! Thanks Blehfan105 for requesting this and letting me change it to Rapunzel lol! There will be a part 2 to this also!! 😘💖💖💖💖