dare 151 (part 4)

Orchid: Let's do this, Shermans!

*Oscar, Oona and Orchid run out from behind the cardboard boxes*

Orchid: Hey, Sherman! Over here!

Obbs: *Looks over at them and gets out his freeze-inator gadget* Don't even think about trying to un-mind control Ohana because there's no way you're getting to that gadget without me freezing you!

Oscar: Well, lucky for us, we have our own gadgets too.

Oona: Yeah, like the handcuff-inator gadget. *Brings out the handcuff-inator*

*Oswald secretly sneaks behind Obbs while he is distracted, and grabs the gadget to un-mind control Ohana.*

Oona: *Glances over at Oswald and sees he has the gadget* Speaking of handcuff-inators, *Zaps Obbs with the handcuff-inator*

Obbs: Hey! No fair!

Oswald: Hey, Ohana!

Ohana: *Turns to look at him and he zaps  her back to normal* Whoa, what just happened?

Otis: Obbs mind controlled you to be his assistant and to fall in love with him.

Ohana: What?!

Obbs: Yeah, and my plan almost worked! But you odd squad agents ruined it!

Oona: Hey, hey, we won fair and square.

Opal: Yeah!

Obbs: *Sighs* Maybe gardening would be a better hobby than this whole 'taking over the scientists' thing.

Oscar: Good idea.

Oswald: Ohana, are you ok?

Ohana: Yes. Thanks.

Oswald: No problem.

Olympia: Let's go back to the squad now. And hey, we should have a little party to congratulate ourselves for completing the mission and so we can all have some fun!

Otis: Not a bad idea.

Opal: I'm in!

Everyone: Yes!

*Back at the squad*

Olympia: Oona, Otis and I set up the party stuff!

Oona: Let's partyyyy!! Cue the music!!

Oscar: *Turns on fun music*

Ohana: Hey, Oswald, I just wanna say sorry for all that stuff I said when Obbs was mind controlling me. Even though I barely remember any of it, I didn't mean any of it and I don't like Obbs like that. I like you.

Oswald: *Blushes slightly* It's ok, Ohana. No need to apologize, I know he was just making you say all that.

Ohana: *Smiles*

Oswald: And I really like you too.

Ohana: *Blushes* Thanks.

Oswald: No problem.

Orchid: Now come on, you two! Let's party!

Ohana and Oswald: *Laugh*

*They all dress up in fun outfits for the party.*

(This is Ohana's dress.)

Ohana: Wow, this party is so fun! Good job, Olympia!

Olympia: Thanks! I had some help from Otis, Oona and Oscar. Plus I had some help from the party-inator gadget.*

Oona: Pretty good gadget if I do say so myself.

Ohana: *Giggles* Yeah.

Oswald: *Walks over to Ohana* Hey, Ohana you look really pretty.

Ohana: *Blushes and smiles* Thank you! You look great too!

Oswald: *Blushes and smiles* Thanks. Hey, you wanna dance?

Ohana: Sure!

Me: Awww!

Oprah: Fun party!

Me: Ok, dare (or whatever lol) done!

A/n: Hey, hope you guys liked this part 4!! And thx Blehfan105 for the picture of the dress and for requesting this dare/story thingy! Hope you guys like it! 😘💖💖💖💖