dare 142 (part 2)

Opal: Ok everyone, so I got scripts printed out and everything so you can practice your lines. *Hands them the scripts* Omar, Orla and I are gonna get started with decorating and everything. *Turns to Omar* Come on, Omar.

Omar: Right behind you, Opal!

*They walk off to go decorate*

Oswald: So, Ohana, are you nervous for the play?

Ohana: Eh, not really. I mean, kinda? I just hope I don't forget my lines or anything....

Oswald: Yeah, same here honestly. But it's ok, we'll rehearse a lot.

Ohana: *Smiles* Ok.

*After they all rehearse and decorate, Opal gets Orchid to do everyone's hair and outfits.*

Orchid: Alright, Shermans! Time for costumes!

Otis: Um, you're not gonna have me wearing something like, ridiculous are you?

Orchid: Of course not, Sherman. But that depends on what you consider ridiculous. *Smiles mischievously*

Otis: Um....

Oona: I'm excited to see the costumes!

Olympia: So am I!

*After they get in their costumes and get their hair styled, it's time for the play to start.*

*Backstage*

Opal: Ok, everyone, we've all put a lot into getting ready for this play. So let's just go out there and give it 100% and have fun!

Everyone: Yeah!!

*Play starts*

Ohana (as Rapunzel): I have been stuck in this tower for so long.

Olympia (as the villain/mean stepmother): Ah yes, and you won't be getting out anytime soon.

Ohana: *sighs and looks out of the large window in the tower and stares at the sky* I wonder what it's like out there....

Opal: *whispers from backstage* Cue musical number.

*Orla and Omar start the background music and Ohana sings a song*

*Meanwhile, in the royal palace far away*

Oona (as Rapunzel's mom): I wonder if we shall ever find our little daughter Rapunzel again. I just hope she is ok wherever she is.

Otis (as Rapunzel's dad): *Hugs Oona* I know. I'm sure we will find her soon. I know she's alright wherever she is, we just have to find her.

Oona: *Nods* You're right.

*Back at the tower with Rapunzel*

Olympia (as the villain/mean stepmother): Rapunzel! I am going out to get some groceries from a far out place. I will be back. Make sure you stay inside this tower, not that you could get out anyway.

Ohana: Yes, stepmother.

Olympia: (leaves the tower)

Ohana: *brushes her long hair to keep busy* I hope I can see what it's like outside this tower one day. I wish someone would come and get me out of this tower. *Hears something outside that sounds like a horse* What's that? *Gets up and looks outside of the window and sees a prince riding on a horse*

Oswald (as the prince): Whoa look at this huge tower. *Gets off of his horse*

Ohana: *Calls to him from inside the tower* Hello, there! Hey! *Waves to him from the window*

Oswald: *Looks up and sees Ohana in the window* Is that.... a girl in there?

A/n: Hope you liked this part 2! Hope it wasn't too confusing lol! Anyways, stay tuned for part 3 where the prince will save Rapunzel, yay!! 😘💖💖💖💖