dare 91

Me: Ok, here's a dare for everyone!

Olympia: Yay! I like group dares!

Olive: So what's the dare?

Me: You have to go to elementary school! Like in 4th grade!

Olive: What??

Otto: What?!

Otis: What?!

Olympia: Whaaaaaaaat....?

Oona: Well, maybe it'll be fun?

Orchid: I've never heard of school being fun.

*At elementary school*

Oscar: Science class is gonna be awesome! But I guess we shouldn't be interrupting the teacher so much this time, huh?

Oona: I guess. But hey, it's not our fault that we love science.

Oscar: True.

*At lunch*

Otto: Thank goodness it's finally lunch time!

Olive: *giggles* How are you gonna eat all that before lunch is over? *Points at his lunch which is a bread, mashed potatoes, fries, juice and yogurt and a sandwich*

Otto: Have you met me?

Olive: Good point. *Takes a bite of her yogurt* This school thing is definitely not my thing by the way.

Otis: Me either. The teacher picked me to read aloud in class earlier. And it was a book about.... ducks. *Shudders*

Olympia: Oh come on, you did great, Otis! And this school thing is not that bad. But I still like odd squad better though.

Oona: I know. The science they teach here is sorta mediocre compared to what we do at odd squad.

Oscar: I agree. And we almost got in trouble with the teacher for talking in class.

Otis: You were talking in class?

Oscar: No, what are we, crazy?! I mean, yes we were talking in class, but it was about what the teacher could do to improve on the lesson.

Oona: And everyone was getting annoyed because we kept answering all the questions and apparently not giving anyone else a chance.

Everyone: *Laughs*

*After school*

Oprah: Well,that wasn't all that bad. I mean, at least I got to have my juice boxes in class.

Olive: I thought they didn't allow food in the classroom.

Oprah: They don't. But I talked them into it.

Me: Ok, dare done!