dare 155 (part 2)

Me: Ok then! Into the room you go!

*Olive and Otto Walk inside of the room*

Olive: *Looks around* Isn't there any light switch in here?

Otto: That's what I was gonna say. You know, we should've used the donut room for this instead. Then we could eat donuts and could be like a little date.

Olive: *Blushes* Oh really? Well, we can use a gadget to make us some snacks and have a little snack date right here if you want.

Otto: That'd be awesome!

*They use their gadgets to make themselves a little snack picnic and sit down and eat together.* (A/n: Ok, but like how are they doing all this in only seven minutes? Lol just roll with it, ok. 😂)

Otto: So, Olive, when we're done with this little game, would you wanna maybe go out with me?

Olive: *Smiles* Of course. I'd love to, Otto.

Otto: Really? Yes! Boom-date-alotta!

Olive: *Giggles*

Otto: *Kisses her on the cheek and she blushes*

Me: *Opens door* Ok, that's seven minutes! Awww, look at your cute little picnic! You two are so cute!!

Olive: *Blushes*

Otto: *Blushes* Um ok, come on, Olive, let's get out of here.

Me: *Laughs* Yeah, to get ready for your date?

Olive: You heard that? You were listening to what we were saying in there?

Me: Actually no. I just assumed that you would agree to go on a date with each other. I was right apparently.

Otto: *Blushes* Ok then.

Me: Ok, Oscar and Oona now!

Oscar: Hehe, um ok.

Oona: *Blushes* Ok, I guess we're doing this now....

A/n: Hope you guys liked this part 2!! Stay tuned for part 3! Hope you like it! 😘💖💖💖💖