dare 157

Me: Ok, so today, Ohana is going to get her wisdom teeth out!

Ohana: Yeah, wait, what?!

Oswald: Yup! And I'm going with you!

Ohana: But if I get my wisdom teeth out, I'm going to be acting all stupid afterwards....

Oswald: Don't worry, I'll make sure you don't do anything to embarrassing.

Ohana: Hehe, ok....

*After getting her wisdom teeth out*

Opal: Hey, how'd it go?

Oswald: It went good.

Ohana: It went great! Heyyyyy, is that a fish?? *Points at a wall*

Opal: Um no, that's a wall....

Ohana: *Laughs* Hehe, walls are funnnnn.

Omar: Um, ok?

Oswald: Um, she's a little looney right now. It's gonna take a sec for it to wear off.

Omar: Ohhh right.

Ohana: Let's do SoMeThInG FuNnNnNn!! Let's sing songs and swing from the ceiling!! Ooh that'd be really fun! *Runs off*

Oswald: Hey, wait up! *Follows her and then wraps his arm around her* Let's stay out of trouble, ok?

Ohana: *Leans her head on his shoulder* Hmmm you're really cute, do you have a crush on me?? I hope so cuz you're cute, cute, cute.

Oswald: *Blushes slightly and laughs* Um thanks. And I do have a crush on you.

Ohana: Yay!

*Later*

Ohana: So, now that I'm back to normal, tell me how crazy I was.... And tell me the truth ok? Did I embarrass myself?

Opal: Well, you were just saying a bunch of stuff that didn't make any sense.

Omar: Like you thought the wall was a fish.

Opal: And you kept calling Oswald cute and stuff.

Ohana: Seriously?!

Orla: Yes. Seriously. You called him cute approximately four times.

Ohana: Oh, this is sooo embarrassing!

Oswald: It's ok, Ohana. I thought it was really cute.

Ohana: *Blushes* Thanks.

Oswald: No problem.

Me: Ok, dare done!