dare 37

Me: Ooh! This is gonna be an interesting one.

Otis: Is it for me again....?

Olympia: Ooh or me?

Me: Actually it's for everyone. Who would you ship O'Angel with?

O'Angel: Oh, now we're shipping me with people?

Me: Yes. That's exactly what we're doing.

O'Angel: Ok then.

Otto: If I'm being honest, I ship her with Todd. That way he can leave Olive alone and be with O'Angel.

Todd: *blushes* Oh, yeah? Well, I ship her with you, so you can leave Scribbles alone and date O'Angel instead. That way I can have Scribbles all to myself! But actually, now that I think about it.... don't date O'Angel because I might sorta kinda like her too....

Olive: I ship her with Owen. I think it was so cute how he called her pretty.

Owen: *blushes* Hey, I was just stating facts! But I also ship O'Angel with me.

Otis: I don't really know who I ship her with, but in all honesty, it seems a little weird to be shipping her with people anyway, especially when she's literally right here in the room.

O'Angel: *blushes* He's got a point.

Me: Yeah, but it was a dare, so.

Olympia: I ship her with anyone but Otis. I- I mean, I ship her with Oscar I guess.

Oscar: Hehe sorry, but I like Oona already. *blushes* And I kinda ship O'Angel with Otis.

Oona: *blushes* Thanks, Oscar. And I ship her with Owen. But kinda Todd too....

Oprah: Alright, that's enough shipping! Get back to work everyone! But I ship her with Todd or Otis or Owen.

Me: Right, on it, Ms O. Dare done!!