dare 128

Me: Ok, now here's a dare for the O.S.M.U. agents to meet their actors and actresses!

Opal: Ok, cool! But just one question? What do you mean by actors and actresses?

Orla: I am also confused about this.

Me: Like, the actors and actresses that okay you in this show called odd squad.

Omar: Not following.

Oswald: Yeah, I don't get it.

Me: Seriously? Ok, nevermind, let's just meet them.

*The O.S.M.U. actors and actresses come in*

Valentina: Hi! I'm Valentina! And- *looks at Opal* Whoa! You look just like me!

Opal: Whoa! Awesome! I love your hair by the way.

Valentina: Thank you.

Opal: You're welcome.

Jayce: Hey, I'm Jayce. *Looks at Omar* Whoa, who are you? You look exactly like me!

Omar: I'm Omar. And this is so crazy! We like, look exactly the same!

Jayce: I know!

Gavin: Hi, I'm Gavin. *Looks at Oswald* Whoa, are you like my twin or something?

Oswald: I'm Oswald. And I was gonna say the same thing. *Laughs*

Alyssa: What's all this talk about twins? *Looks at Orla* Wow, you look just like me! I'm Alyssa by the way. And nice hairdo.

Orla: Hello, greetings, Alyssa. My name is Orla, and I do look exactly like you. And thank you for the compliment, I like your hair as well.

Alyssa: Thanks!

Orla: You are very welcome.

Me: Ok, dare done!