dare 31

Me: Ok, so this is a very interesting dare. So basically I've been dared to put a new agent into this book, so this whole dare is basically gonna be me introducing you guys to Olivia!

Olympia: Ooh! This is so exciting! I love meeting new people!

Olive: I'd love to meet Olivia!

Otis: I would also.

Otto: Me three!

Me: *laughs* Otto, I don't think you did that right. Anyway, here's Olivia!

Olivia: Hi guys!

Everyone: Hi!

Oren: Hi, Olivia. So who's your favorite agent? *says smugly* I bet it's me, right?

Olivia: I'm not gonna pick a favorite. Or at least I'm not gonna say my favorite. *giggles* all of you are really cool.

Olive: See, Oren? You're not always better than everyone.

Otto: I second that!

Olive: Hi, Olivia. Sorry about Oren. He's a bit.... cocky sometimes.

Olivia: That's ok. Hi, Olive. Isn't it weird how my name is kinda similar to yours?

Olive: Hey, I didn't even think about that! That's pretty cool.

Orla: Hello, Olivia. My name is Orla. As you probably already know.

Opal: And I'm Opal.

Olivia: Hi, Orla. Hi, Opal. I'm Olivia.

Me: Aren't you guys supposed to be out with the mobile unit?

Opal: The big O said we could drop by to say hi to the new agent.

Me: Ok then. So what do you guys wanna do?

Olivia: We could listen to music!.

Olympia: Yess! I love listening to music!

Olivia: Cool. I'll connect my phone to my new bluetooth speaker. *connects phone to speaker and plays a bunch of songs and they have a mini dance party*

Olympia: That was fun.

Otis: That was kinda fun.

*make up tutorial video suddenly starts playing through the speaker*

Otis: Uh, Olivia?

Olivia: *looks up from her phone* Oh, whoops. I forgot to disconnect my phone from the speaker hehe.

Me: Ok, dare done!

A/n: medullamaker I rly hope you enjoyed this! This is my first time doing the whole 'adding a new agent' thing lols so I hope it turned out ok. Also I just had to put the bluetooth speaker thing in there lol! Ok anyway, hope you guys enjoyed this dare!  😘💖💖💖💖