dare 118

Me: Ok, this dare is for Oona and Oscar to build a gadget that turns people into babies!

Oona: Ooh fun! That should be a piece of cake!

Oscar: Let's get to work on it now.

*They build the gadget*

Oona: Ta da! *Holds up the gadget for everyone to see* The baby-inator!

Opal: Wow, that's cool!

Omar: Yeah!

Oscar: Thank you! And we built it in record time too!

Oona: Yeah! High five! *Drops gadget by mistake and it zaps Opal, Omar, Orla and Oswald* Whoops.

Oscar: Um, Oona, look!

*Opal, Omar, Orla and Oswald are babies now*

Oona: Oh no! I turned them into babies by mistake! What are we gonna do?

Oscar: Don't worry, Oona, we'll just build another gadget to change them back.

Me: Yeah, great idea, Oscar. And Olympia, Otis, Olive and Otto can watch them while you're building it.

Otis: Um what?

Olympia: Come in, Otis. It'll be easy!

Olive: I don't know about easy, but we can do it, right, Otto?

Otto: Um yeah. I mean, can't be that hard, right? *Picks up Opal* Hi, Opal! Awww, look how cute she is as a baby. *Opal starts randomly crying* Please don't cry. Oh gosh.

Olive: Um maybe she's just hungry?

Otto: Good idea. *Gets a bottle and feeds her and she stops crying* Whew, thank goodness that worked.

Olympia: *Smiles* Yeah. Hey, wait, where's Omar? *Looks around*

Otis: And where's Orla?

Olive: Seriously?! *Oswald starts crawling away also* Hey, Oswald wait! *They all follow Oswald and they find Orla and Omar crawling around aimlessly and giggling*

Olympia: Oh there you are! *Picks up Omar*

Otis: *Picks up Orla*

Olive: *Picks up Oswald* We gotta do something to keep an eye on all them at the same time.

Otis: How bout we read them a story?

Olympia: Good idea, partner.

*They all sit down and read the babies a story, and they try to get them to take a nap, but the babies are ride awake*

Otto: I don't think they want a nap....

*They spend a long while, trying to keep the babies out of trouble, but it's a lot of work.*

Otto: Aren't Oona and Oscar done with that gadget yet?

Olympia: Hey, you can't rush gadget making. Or at least Pons told me that....

*Oona and Oscar walk up to them*

Oscar: Oh hey, guys. We finished the gadget!

Oona: Yup!

Otis: Oh thank goodness! Zap them back to normal, please.

Olympia: *Laughs*

Oona: No problem. *Uses the gadget to turn Opal, Omar, Orla and Oswald back into their normal selves.*

Opal: Whoa, what just happened?

Oswald: That is so weird.

Me: Oona and Oscar turned you all into babies by mistake.

O.S.M.U.: What?!

Me: Yeah, don't worry, Olympia, Otis, Olive and Otto handled everything and made sure everything was cool.

Omar: Oh ok.

Orla: That makes sense.

Oswald: Thanks, Oscar and Oona for turning us back to normal.

Oscar: You're welcome!

Oona: No problem!

Me: Ok, dare done!