dare 81

Me: Ok, here's a dare for the camera crew to follow O'Angel around on mission and watch her use her powers! And the other Odd Squad members can watch!

O'Angel: Ooh, that sounds fun!

Oprah: Ok, O'Angel, you're mission is to find the gadget that Obbs stole to use for an odd scheme!

Oona: Obbs? You mean the guy who used to be president of the scientists?

Oprah: That's exactly who I mean! Apparently he's still trying to be a villain. But, you can stop him, O'Angel!

O'Angel: Totally up for this, but how are my powers supposed to help with this?

O'Angel: Sweet! I can totally do this! But how are my powers supposed to help with that?

Oprah: Simple. You can make him 'fall in love with you' and he will give you the gadget. Well, what are you waiting for? Go!

O'Angel: On it, Ms O! *Scrambles off to go find Obbs.*

Olympia: This is so exciting watching O'Angel in action!

Oona: I know!

*O'Angel goes to a secret abandoned warehouse where Obbs is hiding out with the gadget*

O'Angel: *Slowly walks into the warehouse* Obbs? I know you're in here!

Obbs: Ah, I see you've found me. Wait, who are you?

O'Angel: I'm Agent O'Angel, but that doesn't matter. Hand over the gadget, Obbs!

Obbs: Never!

O'Angel: *Uses her power on him*

Obbs: *in robotic voice* I love you, O'Angel. I will do whatever you say.

Todd: *watching from cameras* He better back off right now.

Olive: Todd, he's not really in love with her, it's just her powers.

Todd: Yeah, I know but still.

O'Angel: Just give me the gadget, Obbs.

Obbs: *Hands her gadget* Anything for you, O'Angel.

O'Angel: Um thanks, wow this is weird. *Takes gadget and then snaps her fingers in front of his face so he goes back to normal* Byeeeee! *Runs away*

Obbs: Wait, what just- ugh. Maybe I should just go into gardening.

*Back at the squad*

O'Angel: I got the gadget!

Everyone: *Cheers*

Oprah: Great work, O'Angel!

Todd: *hugs O'Angel*

O'Angel: *blushes* What was that for? Not that I didn't like it hehe.

Todd: You just did a really good job today, and I'm proud of you. *Blushes*

O'Angel: Awww, thanks, Todd.

Todd: No problem.

Me: Awww! Ok, dare done!