dare 151

Ohana: *In the lab making gadgets and she's the only one there since Oona and Oscar went to do something* Gadget making is really fun. *Turns around and sees Obbs* Obbs?! What are you doing here?

Obbs: Oh I sorta snuck in here, but that's besides the point! I want you to be my assistant again.

Ohana: Um yeah, not gonna happen.

Obbs: Oh come on, we both know you liked being my assistant. We can take over the scientists together! And we can be together too! I know you used to like me.

Ohana: That's gonna be a no, Obbs. There's no way I'm joining you again. And I don't like you like that anymore.

Obbs: Ugh ok fine. *Uses a gadget to mind control her* Now will you be my assistant?

Ohana: *in robotic voice* Yes Obbs. Anything you say.

Obbs: And you like me now right?

Ohana: *in robotic voice* Yes, Obbs. Anything you say.

Obbs: Hehehehe excellent. Then come on, follow me.

Ohana: *in robotic voice* Yes, Obbs. Anything you say.

Obbs: Oook, that's getting kind of annoying. *They sneak out of the squad to Obbs' secret makeshift lair*

*Meanwhile*

Oona and Oscar: *Walk back into the lab*

Oona: Ohana?

Oscar: Ohana? Where'd she go?

Me: Um, ok this is gonna sound crazy, but Obbs kinda just snuck in here and mind controlled her and they went off to who knows where! So I guess today's dare is gonna be for you two, O.S.M.U., Otis, Olympia and Orchid to save Ohana! Even though you'd do that even if I didn't dare you to.

Oona: On it!

O.S.M.U. agents: *Come running in the lab*

Oswald: What's going on?

Oscar: Obbs mind controlled Ohana and took her somewhere!

Oswald: What?! We have to save her!

Opal: Yeah!

*Orchid, Olympia and Otis come running in the lab*

Otis: What's going on?

Olympia: We heard that Obbs was in here!

Oswald: Obbs mind controlled Ohana and took her somewhere!

Orchid: What?! We have to save her!

Oswald: That's what I said!

Oprah: He probably was headed to his secret makeshift lair that he made.

Orchid: Then that's where we have to go.

Oprah: Well, what are you waiting for? Go!

*Oona, Oscar, Olympia, Otis, Orchid and the O.S.M.U. agents all run out of hq and follow Obbs and Ohana.*

A/n: Hope you guys like this dare/story thingy so far lol! There will get a part 2 to this!! I know this is a little different than the usual dares, but Blehfan105 requested it, and yeah, I thought it was a fun idea so there you go lol!! And thank you Blehfan105 for requesting this and I hope you like it so far!! 😘💖💖💖💖