dare 137

Me: Ok, here's a dare for Otis and Olympia to go on a double date with Olive and Otto at six flags!

Olympia: Really?! Omg this is the best dare ever!

Otis: *Blushes* Yeah, it is a pretty cool dare.

Olive and Otto: *Walk in*

Olive: What are you guys so excited about?

Olympia: Otis and I were just dared to go on a double date with you and Otto at six flags!

Otto: Six flags?! Awesome!

Olive: Really, a double date? *Blushes* Sounds fun.

Me: Yeah, I'm surprised you four haven't come up with the idea of a double date on your own by now.

Olympia: *Blushes* Well, let's do this dare then!

Olive: Let's go!

*At six flags*

Otto: Hey, Otis, let's do the strength test game and see if we can win stuffed animals for Olive and Olympia.

Otis: Ok. I mean, I'm pretty strong so it's gonna be a huge stuffed animal. *Winks at Olympia*

Olympia: *Giggles*

Otto: I'm pretty strong too, so Olive, expect a really big stuffed animal too. *Smiles at her*

Olive: *Giggles* Ok, partner.

*They do the strength test game and they both do pretty good and Otis wins a panda stuffed animal for Olympia, and Otto wins an bear stuffed animal for Olive.*

Otto: Here you go, Olive. *Hands her the bear* Because you like the bears team.

Olive: Awww, thanks Otto! I love it! It's so cute, like you.

Otto: *Blushes* No problem. And you're cuter.

Olive: *Blushes*

Otis: Here, Olympia. You love pandas, right? *Hands her the Panda*

Olympia: *Smiles* Yes, yes yes! I love pandas! Thank you so much, Otis! *Kisses him on the cheek*

Otis: *Blushes* Hehe, no problem. I'm glad you love it, it's adorable just like you are.

Olympia: *Blushes* Awww, thanks.

Otis: No problem.

Me: Awww!

*They go on rides and play more games and then they eat ice cream*

Olympia: This was a really fun double date!

Olive: I know, I actually had a lot of fun!

Otis: Well, I'm glad you both had fun.

Otto: Yeah, this was an awesome dare! *Laughs*

Olive: *Giggles* I agree. *Kisses Otto on the cheek*

Otto: *Blushes and smiles* Yeah, really fun dare.

Olive: *Laughs* Yup!

Me: Ok, dare done!

A/n: Hope you guys liked this dare! It was so fun writing it! Thx LaurexForLife123 for requesting this dare and for letting me change it around a bit! Hope you liked it!! And hope you guys liked this dare also!! 😘💖💖💖💖