dare 123

Me: Ok, here's a dare for me to take you guys to the grocery store in my world!

Olympia: This is gonna be so fun!

Otis: I don't know if I wanna agree to this....

Me: We can buy bread there.

Otis: I will agree to this.

Me: Ok, great! Everyone else on board?

Olive: Yup, I'm in. Otto and I needed to buy some things from the store anyway.

Otto: Yeah for our picnic later.

Oona: Oooooh is the picnic gonna be like a date thing?

Otto: *Blushes* Um....

Olive: *Blushes* Um, I mean-

Me: No need to explain you two, it's ok. We know it's a date.

Olive and Otto: *Blush even more*

Oona: Anyway, I'm coming too!

Oscar: Same here!

Everyone else: Yeah us too!

Oprah: Do they have juice boxes at your grocery stores?

Me: Yeah.

Oprah: Then I'm in. Well, what are we waiting for? Go!

*At the store*

Me: Ok, everyone, I know you all wanna check out the snacks here and all that, but one thing at a time, ok?

Otto: *Wandering off* Whoa check out this cool cereal!

Me: Otto!

Otto: Oh right, sorry. Hehe. Can we buy this cereal though?

Me: Sure.

Orchid: And look at this candy I found! Let's buy this too!

Me: Well, I don't know if-

Orchid: It wasn't really a question, Sherman. *Puts the candy in the cart*

Me: *Laughs* Ok then. *Looks around* Wait, where's Ms O? And where's Todd?

Todd: *Walks up to me* Sorry, I was in the produce aisle. Just as I thought, the vegetables here are almost a disgrace compared to mine. *Shakes head in disapproval*

Oprah: *Walks up to me with a lot of juice boxes and throws them into the cart*

Everyone: *Looks at her*

Oprah: What? I just wanna test them out to see if they're as good as the ones at the squad.

Me: So you need a whole cart full of them?

Oprah: Yes. Yes I do.

Me: Ok, then. Let's head to checkout shall we?

Olive: Let's go.

*Back at the squad*

Otto: That was actually kinda fun.

Olive: Yeah.

Oona: I feel like people were staring at us half the time though.

Oscar: Yeah, same here. They probably thought it was strange seeing a bunch of odd squad agents-

Todd: And a gardener!

Oscar: A bunch of odd squad agents and a gardener shopping in grocery store.

Me: Yeah, not to mention, they probably weren't used to seeing odd squad agents out and about at all since this grocery store isn't like the ones you guys go to.

Otis: True.

Me: So, Ms O, how were the juice boxes? Do they taste like the ones at the squad?

Oprah: *Sips juice box* Kind of, but the odd squad ones taste more high quality. I'm still gonna drink all of them though since they're really good. And you should never waste a good juice box.

Oscar: Good point.

Me: Ok, dare done!