dare 161

Me: Ok, here's a dare for Ms O to have the gold touch! You know where everything she touches will turn into gold.

Oprah: Ooh, that actually sounds really cool.

Oscar: And I have a gadget just for that! It's called the gold-touch-inator!

Me: Ok then, let's get this dare started!

*Oscar zaps Oprah with the gold-touch-inator gadget*

Oprah: Did it work?

Olive: Only one way to find out. Touch something.

Oprah: *Touches her desk chair and it turns into gold* Wow it worked! *Touches lots of random things in her office and they turn to gold*

Otis: How many things are you gonna turn to gold?

Oprah: Well, basically the whole office, except for my juice boxes of course, since I have to be able to drink those. I like how the gold looks. It makes the place look like a royal palace!

Oscar: Well, I'm glad you like it. High five! *Holds his hand up for a high five*

Olive: No wait!

Oprah: *High fives Oscar and he turns to gold* Oh no! I just turned Oscar into gold!

Olive: What are we gonna do?

Oprah: *Turns around and bumps into Olive by mistake and she turns to gold.* Oh no! Maybe this whole gold thing wasn't such a good idea....

Otis: It's ok, Ms O. We'll figure out a way to turn them back.

Oprah: *Turns around and touches Otis by mistake and he turns to gold* Otis! Oh no what am I gonna do. I need a juice box....

Oona: Here you go, Ms O. *Hands her a juice box but touches her hand by mistake and turns to gold*

Oprah: Oh no! Now how am I supposed to turn them back?!

Olympia: *Walks into Ms O's office* Hey, is everything ok in here, Ms O? *Sees Olive, Otis, Oona and Oscar turned to gold* What's going on?

Oprah: Well, you see, there was a dare.... and basically Oscar zapped me with a gadget and now anything I touch literally turns to gold.... and-

Olympia: And you touched Oscar, Oona, Otis and Olive by mistake?!

Oprah: Don't interrupt me!

Olympia: Right, sorry.

Oprah: But yes, that's exactly what I did.

Olympia: Well, I'm sure the gadget has a reverse switch. Or like a switch to turn everything back to normal?

Oprah: You're right, it does! Good thinking. *Picks up the gadget but it turns to gold.* Oops. I forgot about that....

Olympia: Um ok, no worries. What's the gadget number?

Oprah: 17.

Olympia: Ok, so we can just combine some gadgets to make the number 17 and then we can turn them back, right?

Oprah: Right! Great thinking, agent!

Olympia: Thank you. *She gets two gadgets out of her pocket* Ok, so these are gadgets number 14 and number 3.

Oprah: So together that's.... 17!

*They put the gadgets together*

Olympia: Ok, here goes. *They zap everyone with the gadget and they turn back to normal* It worked! *Runs to Otis and hugs him*

Otis: Hey, Olympia. When did you here?

Olympia: It's a long story.

Oona: Well I'm glad that worked out.

Oscar: Yeah, same here.

Oprah: And you know, now that I think about it, I don't think I want everything in here to be gold anymore so Oscar, can you turn it back to normal? And also I don't want the gold touch anymore either.

Oscar: No problemo! *Turns everything back to normal and turns Ms O back to normal*

Oprah: Thanks. It looks much better this way.

Olive: Agreed.

Oprah: And I can touch things without them turning to gold now, which means.... juice box!

Oona: *Hands her a juice box*

Oprah: Thank you.

Me: Ok, dare done!