dare 38

Me: Ok, here's a fun one. It's a dare for everyone. You all have to watch a video of O'Angel singing on her youtube channel called 'Dar-C'!

Olympia: Oh, this actually sounds like a really fun one!

Otto: I think so too.

Olive: I do too, actually. It'll be good to just relax and watch a youtube video instead of doing some really crazy dare.

Otis: I second that.

Me: Ok then. So we're gonna be watching her cover of the song 'Burn' from Hamilton the musical.

Everyone: *sits down to watch the video*

Me: *starts video*

*a couple minutes into the video*

Olympia: Wow! She can really sing!

Otis: Yeah, she's really good.

Otto: I know! Like, she sounds so amazing!

Olive: Yeah, she does. I'm actually impressed.

Oona: Yeah, she's really good at it! And I should know, I like to think I'm pretty good at singing myself. *flips hair dramatically*

Oscar: Hehe yeah. I really like O'Angel's singing. And yours too, Oona. *smiles at Oona*

Oona: *smiles* Thank you.

Owen: O'Angel can sing really good! *casually says* It makes her even prettier, actually. Don't ya think?

Otto: It does actually.

Olive: *glares at him*

Otto: *chuckles* Olive. We've been over this. I like you.

Olive: *blushes and smiles*

Todd: Hmm, she can sing pretty good.... Ok, who am I kidding, she can sing really good. And as much as I probably shouldn't admit it, it does make her even prettier.

Everyone: *looks over at Todd*

Todd: *blushes and shrugs* What? I'm just being honest. *looks over at Olive* but you're pretty too, Scribbles.

Otto: *glares at him* Back off.

Olive: No, no no. We are not about to do this. The dare was to watch O'Angel's youtube video and we're not gonna turn it into something else, ok.

Todd and Otto: Fine.

Me: Ok, dare done!