dare 26

Me: Ok, dare for Oscar and Oona!

Oona: Yess!

Oscar: Ooh, this could be fun. What's the dare?

Me: You two have to go and steal a juice box from Ms O.

Oscar: Not fun. Got it.

Oona: What?! B-but Ms O scares me! I can't do that! I'll probably drop the juice box or something! It'll be like my hands are covered in butter! Nervous butter....

Me: You kinda have to do it.

Oscar: It's ok, Oona. If Ms O finds out, I'll take full responsibility.

Oona: Thanks, boss. But I can't ask you to do that.

Oscar: *smiles* You're not asking. I'm offering. Now come on. If we hurry, maybe we can do it.

Oona: Ok.

*Oscar and Oona go to Ms O's office and Ms O is sitting at her desk, talking on the phone.*

Oscar: She seems distracted. Come on.

Oona: Ok, I guess we're doing this now.

*They crawl over to Ms O's desk and surprisingly, she's so distracted on the phone that she doesn't know they're there.*

*Oscar swipes a juice box off of her desk and he and Oona quickly leave the office.*

Oscar: There, we did it! See? *holds up juice box*

Oona: Yeah, we did it!

Me: Cool! You actually pulled it off! Are you gonna drink it now?

Oona: What? No!

Oscar: No, what are we? Crazy?! We're gonna go put this back. *runs back to Ms O's office with Oona following him and they return the juice*

Me: Ok, dare done!