dare 67

Me: Alright, you guys. Since you still don't believe that you're made up characters, I've been dared to name all the actors that play you!

Olive: Are we seriously still on this dare?

Me: Yes.

Otis: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Actors? What are you even talking about?

Me: The actor that plays you is Isaac Kragten.

Otis: But that's not my name....

Me: I know that! You're a fictional character! And Olympia, the actress that plays you is Anna Cathcart! Ms O, the actress that plays you is Millie Davis, and Oscar, your actor is Sean Michael Kyler, Oona, Olivia Presti plays you and Olive, your actress is Delila Bela! Otto the actor that plays you is Filip Geljo!

Olive: How do you even know all this stuff?

Me: You can literally look on the credits of the show and you'll see all the names!

Orchid: This is ridiculous.

Me: Orchid, the actress that plays you is Michela Luci.

Orchid: Well, that's not my name but that's a really pretty name. But this is crazy even for me. I'll be over there playing with my dinosaurs. La la la la la la la! *skips away*

Me: Unbelievable.

Oona: Yup. I liked the odd squad show though. I can see us being fictional characters maybe in another dimension or something? I dunno.

Me: Ok, good enough. Dare done!