dare 171

Me: Ok, so here's a dare for all of you to put on a play of Alice in wonderland!

Olympia: Ooh, I love this dare! That sounds so fun!

Oona: It does sound fun! Yay another play!

Otis: So who's playing which roles?

Me: Well, here are the roles.

Ohana: Awesome! I get to play Alice!

Ori: Looks like I'm playing the white rabbit!

Dr. O: And I am the Queen of hearts. Good. I like this role. What's next?!

Oscar: And I'm playing the King of hearts.

Dr. O: So you're the king? Is it going to be like in chess where the queen is more powerful than the king?

Oscar: ....Um I don't think so....

Dr. O: Oh, so we have equal power? Like we're married?

Oscar: Um yeah? I mean, no.... I mean- It's just a play.

Oona: Yeah, it's just a play. No one is married.

Dr. O: Oh ok, good. What's next?!

Opal: Ooh, I'm playing the Cheshire cat! That'll be fun!

Oswald: Looks like I'm playing tweedle dee.

Oren: And I'm playing.... tweedle dum?! Wait, is this some sort of joke? Why am I tweedle dum? That better not be some sort of insult.

Me: Um it's not. And hey, I didn't pick the roles. That was part of the dare.

Olive: Looks like I'm playing the mad hatter.

Olivia: And I'm playing Alice's sister! Yay!

Me: Ok, now that everyone knows who's playing who, let's get this play together! Otis, Olympia, Otto and Oona you can help out with setting everything up and decorations and stuff. Also, Otis you can direct it.

Otis: Ok.

Me: Ok, let's get this play started!

A/n: Hope you guys liked this dare! There will be a part 2 to this! Thank you Blehfan105 for requesting this!!