dare 92

Me: Ok, here's a dare for everyone to switch jobs with each other! Like what departments you work in!

Olympia: So you mean like I can be a scientist and Oscar can be an investigation agent?

Me: Yup!

Olympia: Sweet!

Oona: Awesome! Can I be an investigation agent too? I can be Oscar's partner!

Me: Sure!

Oona: Yes! *Oscar and Oona high five each other*

Olympia: So Otis and I can be scientists for the day!

Otis: But what do we know about being scientists?

Olympia: *Shrugs* We can figure it out. We've seen Oona build gadgets and stuff before.

Otis: ok....

Me: Owen, you can switch with Oksana and be the cook, and Oksana can work in security.

Owen: Ok, but I should tell you, I don't know that much about cooking.

Oksana: You better not mess up my kitchen.

Olive: I guess I can be a scientist too.

Me: And Otto, you can be in charge of the creature room, while Ocean can be an investigation agent!

Otto: Um ok, guess I could do that.

Ocean: Be careful with the creatures, dude.

Otto: Will do!

*Later that day*

*Oscar and Oona come in from the tube lobby*

Olympia: Hey guys! How'd it go?

Oscar: It was great, I mean, once we figured out that it was Jamie Jam causing all the odd and not Mr. Lighting.

Oona: And it mayyyy or may not have taken us an entire day to figure that out. How's it going in the science department for you guys?

Olympia: Um great! You know, perfect! Hehe.

Otis: *Gives her a look*

Olympia: Ok fine, we don't know what we're doing. But we did get some gadgets repaired, which I'm not sure how we managed to do, but we did it!

Otis: I want our regular jobs back.

Oona: Me too! I wanna work in the lab again.

Oksana: And even I'm doing a pretty good job in security, if I do say so myself, I'd like my cooking job back.

Owen: Hey, you should be thanking me! I'm giving you a break.

Oksana: I did enjoy my break, but I'd like my job back before you trash the kitchen.

Owen: Ok then. Kitchen's not really my scene anyway.

Me: *Laughs* Ok you guys can all switch back now.

Otto: Sweet! Because this creature room job is getting.... hectic.

Olive: *laughs*

Ocean: It'll be good to get back to my creature job too, dudes.

Olive: And I'm glad I can be partners with Otto again.

Otto: Me too, partner.

Me: Ok, dare done!

A/n: Hope you liked this dare! And we're so close to the 100th dare/truth! Yay! So here's something fun we can do lol you guys can just pretty much spam me with dare/truth requests so we can hurry up and get to the 100th dare/truth! Which is going to be the amazing request that maraunicornff left in the comments of the other dare I posted yesterday (wow hope this doesn't sound too confusing lol) anyways, plz leave more requests!hope you liked this dare! And thx so much for all the reads on this book!! 😘💖💖💖💖