dare 52

Me: Ok, here's a really fun dare! For all of you!

Olympia: Yayy! This'll be fun!

Me: The dare is for all of you to read Olivia's odd squad fanfiction books! They're called 'watching "odd squad"', 'Olive's backstory' and 'odd squad: replaced'.

Otto: Whoa.... fanfiction? About us? That actually sounds pretty cool!

Olive: Wow I never even really realized that there's fanfiction about us.

Oona: Yeah, me either. But I think I like this dare. This is gonna be fun!

Me: Alright, let's get to reading!

Everyone: *gets out their phones and looks up wattpad and starts to read the fanfics*

Olive: Wow, this book 'Olive's backstory' is really interesting! Even though pretty much none of this actually happened.

Otto: That's why it's called fan-fiction, Olive.

Olive: Oh, right.

Olympia: I really like the 'watching "odd squad" book! It's so funny and interesting!

Oona: I like that one too! I think it captures everyone's personalities really good. I still can't believe there's fanfictions about us.... *staring down at her phone in amazement as she reads the stories*

Otis: I actually really like the 'odd squad: replaced' story.

Me: Yeah, I like that one too! So interesting!

Everyone: *is still reading and having fun talking about how good the stories are*

Olivia: *walks in* Hi you guys! What's going on?

Me: Oh, they're all reading your fanfictions!

Olivia: *blushes in slight embarrassment* What?!

Oscar: Yeah, they're really good by the way! So creative!

Olivia: *blushes* Hehe well, thank you. You weren't exactly supposed to see those....

Otto: But they're really cool. Jist saying.

Me: Ok. Dare done!

Hope you guys liked this dare! medullamaker I hope you liked how this turned out! I had fun writhing this one! Hope you liked it! 💖💖💖💖