dare 172

Me: Ok, here's a dare for Oona, Oscar and Ohana to organize the gadgets!

Oscar: Ok, seems easy enough.

Oona: Yeah, I like this dare.

Ohana: Let's organize some gadgets!

*They start organizing the gadgets*

Oona: *Drops the teleport-inator gadget by mistake* Whoops! *It teleports the odd squad actors into headquarters*

Olivia presti: Whoa! How'd we get here?

Anna: That's what I'm wondering.

Isaac: Yeah, same.

Oona: Whoops, hehe I just dropped the teleport-inator gadget by mistake and teleported you guys here.

Isaac: Oh, cool!

Oona: I'll just put this back. *Puts the teleport-inator back on the shelf, but Oscar accidentally drops the baby-inator off of the shelf and it turns all the odd squad actors into babies.*

Oscar: Oops....

Ohana: What are we gonna do? We just turned them into babies!

Anna: *Making baby noises*

Oona: I have no idea what you're saying....

*All the odd squad actors making random baby noises and crawling around.*

Oscar: Um, can someone tell them they shouldn't be crawling around in the lab?

Ohana: I guess I'll go get some books on how to take care of babies.

Oscar: No wait! We can just hit the reverse switch on the baby-inator!

Oona: It has a reverse switch?

Oscar: Yup! I just recently added it in.

Ohana: Thank goodness.

Oscar: *Zaps them with the baby-inator and turns them back to normal.* There we go.

All the actors: Thanks!

Anna: That was weird. *Laughs* Thanks for turning us back to normal.

Oscar: No problem.

Isaac: Shouldn't you probably teleport us back now? *Laughs*

Oona: *Laughs* Oh right.

*They talk for a while and then teleport them back*

Ohana: *Laughs* Well, that was fun.

Oona: Yeah.

Me: Ok, dare done!

A/n: Hope you guys liked this dare! Thx maraunicornff  for requesting this! Hope you like it!!