dare 114 (part 2)

Oprah: *Looks at the treasure map* Ok, guys, looks like we have to cross that bridge over there to get to the forest where the treasure is. *Points to a bridge, which is above a river*

Oscar: Um does that bridge look unsteady to anyone else? Orrr is it just me?

Orchid: It's just you.

Oona: I don't know.... It looks pretty unsteady to me too.

Opal: Well, we have to cross it to get to the treasure.

Omar: How bout if we just cross it one at a time? And very slowly?

Oprah: Good idea, but that could take a while since there are a lot of us.

Olympia: What if we use a gadget to help us out?

Otis: Good idea, partner. But what gadget would we use?

Olympia: How bout the freeze-inator! If we freeze the bridge, it'll be more sturdy, right?

Orla: That makes sense. But that will also make the bridge quite slippery as well, so we will need to be careful.

Olympia: We can do that, right guys?

Everyone: Right!

Opal: Alright, let's do this!

Olive: Let's go.

*They walk over to the bridge and Olympia freezes it with the freeze-inator gadget and they all start to walk across the bridge*

Oona: Don't look down, don't look down, don't look down....

*Loud waves crashing under the bridge*

Oscar: Wow, that river is so loud hehe.

Opal: Come on, guys, we're almost there!

Oona: *Slips on the frozen bridge* Whoa! *Bumps into Oscar by mistake, who bumps into Otto, who bumps into Olive, who bumps into Otis, who bumps into Olympia and they basically slide across the bridge but still make it safely across*

Oswald: Whoa, that was close.

Oprah: Everyone ok?

Everyone: Yeah!

Oprah: Good.

Orchid: Come on, Shermans! We're almost at the treasure! I want that limitless power!

*They all start walking into the forest toward the treasure*

Todd: Wait, I just realized something....

Otto: Yeah, so did I....

Olive: I did too. I mean, we all want the limitless power but-

Todd: When we find the treasure-

Otto: Who's gonna Actually-

Olive: Get the limitless power....?

*Awkward pause*

Todd: Am I the only one who thinks it's so weird how we were all on the same page just now.

Olive: Yeah, that's what I was gonna say.

Otto: Yeah, that was weird.

*They laugh*

Otto: *Shrugs* Guess we'll figure it out when we find the treasure.

Olive: Yup.

Me: Come on, you guys!

Olive, Otto and Todd: Coming! *They follow the others*

A/n: Hope you liked this part 2! Lol this is so fun to write! Stay tuned for part 3 when they actually find the treasure!! 😘💖💖💖💖