dare 64

Me: Ok, here's a dare for the O.S.M.U. agents. You all have to try and teach Orla how to skate on roller skates!

Omar: Have you met Orla? This dare might be a tad bit hard.

Opal: Oh come on, roller skating is easy! It won't be that hard to teach her.

Orla: What is this roller skating you speak of?

Oswald: Well, it's basically where you.... um you know, it's like.... well it's like roller skating.

Orla: I still do not understand what you mean.

Opal: It's like where you wear these shoes that have wheels on them, and you can skate with them.

Oswald: And you can skate really fast and it's really fun!

Omar: Here. *hands Orla some roller skates and they show her how to put them on*

Opal: Alright, now make sure you try to keep your balance, ok?

Orla: *barely keeping her balance while Omar and Oswald are holding her arms to keep her steady* Ok. I'm not sure how to go about that, but I will try.

Oswald and Omar: *slowly let go of her and surprisingly she keeps her balance*

Opal: Good job, Orla! Ok, now it's time to start skating. I'm just gonna give you a little push. *lightly pushes her*

Orla: Hey, I am doing it! *flailing her arms* How do I stop!

Omar: Oops, guess we forgot to teach her that part.

Opal: Come on! *they run after her and they all tumble down but slowly so they don't get hurt*

Orla: Did I do it correctly?

Opal: Good enough!

Orla: That was kind of.... fun.

Opal: Yes! Mission accomplished! *they all high five*

Me: Ok, dare done!