dare 129

Me: Ok, here's a dare for Orchid to tell everyone she's a robot again!

Orchid: What are you talking about?

Me: You know, the truth about you being a robot....

Orchid: Ugh ok, fine. Guys, I'm secretly.... a robot.

Otis: I thought you said you were pranking us last time.

Orchid: yeah, but I'm not this time. I'm serious.

Oscar: Eh I don't know if I believe you on that one.

Oona: Yeah, me either.

Orchid: I'm telling the truth this time!

Oscar: Ok, then how bout we just use a lie detector to see if she's really telling the truth.

Otto: Good idea!

*They use a lie detector and it says that Orchid is telling the truth*

Olive: Oh, you are telling the truth.

Orchid: I told you!

Olympia: But wait, I don't get it. How can you be a robot?

Orchid: Well, you see, it's like this, a while ago I was in the lab playing with gadgets while Oona wasn't there.

Oona: Wait, how'd you do that? I always put a forcefield in front of the lab before I leave.

Orchid: I snuck in there when you were there but you weren't looking and I hid there till you left.

Oona: Oh, ok continue.

Orchid: So I was playing with the gadgets, and then I dropped one by mistake and it zapped me, turns out it was the new robot-inator that Oscar made and it turned me into a robot!

Everyone: Whoa!

Orchid: I've been keeping that secret for a looooooooooooong time.

Oscar: This is why we should be careful with the gadgets, Orchid.

Orchid: I know that now, Sherman!

Oscar: Right, sorry. Ok, I can turn you back into a human if you want.

Orchid: You can?!

Oscar: Yup!

Orchid: Well, if I knew that I would've told you sooner!

Oscar: No worries. *Flips the reverse switch on the robot-inator and changes Orchid back to normal*

Orchid: Thanks, Sherman.

Oscar: No problemo.

Me: Ok, dare done!