dare 50 (part 2)

A/n: Hey guys! This is gonna be a long one just so you know lol. Hope you enjoy!! 😘

Oprah: Alright, so the treasure map says to go this way. *points the way to a grassy area that looks to be some sort of forest* (they're outside now btw obviously lol 😂)

Otto: That way? B-but isn't that like the way to that scary dark forest over there?

Oprah: Yup! That's it.

Olympia: I'm not scared!

Otis: Me either....

Olive: Um m-me either. Let's go.

*they all walk into the forest*

Olivia: Hey, what's that! *points at a treasure chest* I think we found the gold! *runs to it*

Todd: Hey! Out of my way! I want the treasure! *runs after her*

Olympia: Wait for me! *runs after them*

Otis: Already?

Oprah: That's weird, the map says that the treasure is farther away than that.

Olivia: *opens treasure chest and inside there is no gold, but there's some sort of scroll* What's this?

Todd: I don't know, but read it! It could be telling us something about the gold!

Olive: Is that like all you care about?

Todd: No. I also care deeply about my garden.

O'Angel: Ok, let's just read the scroll.

Olivia: *opens it and reads it* Dear Agent O'Angel and Agent Olivia.... This letter is from the odd squad academy that you both attended. We've looked derp into archived odd squad records and we've discovered that you two are long lost sisters! (A/n: idk how to do this, just go with it lol) O'Angel, if you are reading this, we probably expected you to never find this. You don't know it, but you have a secret power to make anyone fall in love with you just by touching your heart. Well, kind of....

Olive: Whoa....!!

Otto: What else does it say?

Olivia: That was it.

O'Angel: Wait what?! So we're long lost sisters!! Cool! *high fives Olivia*

Olympia: I'm sorry, did I hear that right? You can make people fall in l-love with you?

O'Angel: I- I guess so....

Oprah: Guys, this is all really crazy but, we should keep looking for the treasure.

Otis: Ms O is right.

Olympia: Alright....

*they all walk in silence for a while, following the map*

Oona: *whispers* Olympia, you ok?

Olympia: Yeah. It's just.... What if O'Angel makes Otis fall in love with her? He already seems to like her.... I won't stand a chance!

Oona: Don't worry Olympia, it'll be ok. That wouldn't be real love ya know?

Olympia: Yeah.

O'Angel: Hey Owen, can I try my powers on you? I just wanna try them out.

Owen: Um sure.

*O'Angel uses her powers on Owen*

Owen: *in robotic voice* I love you O'Angel.

O'Angel: Ummm....

Owen: I will do whatever you tell me to.

O'Angel: Whoa, this is a little too weird.... *snaps her fingers in front of Owen's face and he goes back to normal.

Oscar: Hey guys! Look!

Oona: We found it! We found the gold!!

Everyone: *looks over at them and follows them to the treasure chest filled with gold*

Olive: We should divide this all up fairly guys.

Orchid: I better get enough of it Sherman!

Oprah: *divides it fairly between them*

Otis: Hey, Olympia?

Olympia: Yeah?

Otis: *shows her a necklace that he found on the ground near the treasure chest*  Here. You can have this. I think it'll look really pretty on you. *blushes*

Olympia: *blushes* Awww thanks Otis.

Otis: No problem, partner.

Me: Awww!! Ok dare done!!

A/n: Hope you enjoyed this dare! 😘💖💖💖💖