dare 171 (part 2)

Olympia: Ok, so is everyone ready to start this play?

Everyone: Ready!

Otis: Alright then, places everyone!

*Everyone gets ready to start the play*

Ohana: (as Alice) *Sitting outside with her sister* I'm bored.

Olivia: (as Alice's sister) Well, what do you wanna do then?

Ohana: I'm I don't know?

*Just then Alice sees a white rabbit hop by, wearing a suit*

Ori: (as the White Rabbit) *Takes a pocket watch out of his pocket* Oh my gosh, look at the time! I better hurry! *Runs off quickly*

Ohana: Hey look! A rabbit! Hey rabbit, wait up! *Runs off to follow the rabbit*

Olivia: Alice?! *Mumbles to herself* That girl and her curiosity. *Chuckles*

Ohana: *Runs after the rabbit until the rabbit jumps down into a rabbit hole* Whoa! *Jumps down the rabbit hole also*

*Alice falls down the rabbit hole really slowly and is weirded out*

Ohana: Whoa, I wonder how far down this is. I wonder where this even leads to.... *After a while she falls asleep and when she wakes up, she lands on a pile of leaves.*

Ohana: *Looks around* Huh? *She sees the rabbit running off and decides to follow him again*

A/n: Hope you guys liked this part 2! Stay tuned for part 3! And there will also be a part 4 too! Hope you like it!