dare 136

Me: Ok, here's a fantastic dare for the everyone + the O.S.M.U. agents to play laser tag but there are two twists, 1 Oz can't play this time, and 2 when anyone is zapped, they freeze!

Opal: Ooh, that sounds like fun!

Octavia: Why can't Oz play?

Me: Because he's invisible, so it's not really fair.

Octavia: Why?

Me: Because.... he's invisible. We won't know where he is so it's easy for him not to be zapped.

Octavia: Ohhh ok that makes sense.

Oz: So technically I'm the best at laser tag?

Me: You could say that I guess. It's unfair though.

Oz: *Shrugs* I'll take it. *Laughs*

Me: *Laughs* Ok then. So here are the teams. The first team is Otis, Oona, Opal, Oswald, Orchid, Ohana, Owen, Dr O, Todd, Octavia and Oscar!

Ohana: Yes! We're on the same team, Orchid!

Orchid: Awesome! *They high five each other*

Me: And the next team is Olympia, Omar, Orla, Owen, Ocean, Olaf, Olive, Otto, O'Angel, Olivia and Oksana!

Olive: Yes, me and Otto are on the same team!

Otto: Yes! Boom-laser-tag-lotta!

Me: Ok then, let's start the game!

*They start playing laser tag and so far Owen, Olaf, Dr O and Oswald are frozen*

Olympia: *Sees Opal in the distance and runs away so she won't be zapped* That was close. *Bumps into Otis*

Otis: Oops, sorry, partner.

Olympia: That's ok. Hey, aren't we on different teams?

Otis: Um yeah, I guess we are. *Looks around to make sure no one's watching* But it's cool, I'm not gonna zap you. They don't have to know. *Chuckles*

Olympia: Thanks. And I won't zap you, we don't have to tell anybody. *Giggles*

*They laugh about that for a while and then they see the others close by.*

Otis: Looks like we should run now.

Olympia: *Laughs* Yeah I guess. Hehe.

*They run off*

*After the game, they unfreeze everyone*

Me: Ok, so the winning team is.... oh look at that, it's a tie.

Orla: What is this tie you speak of? I do not see anything tied around here....

Me: No, not like that. A tie in a game is like when both or all players or teams got the same score.

Orla: Ohhh ok.

Olympia: It was a tie?

Me: Yeah, you and Otis kept not zapping each other so when the we were done with the game, neither of you were frozen, do both your teams tied. *Laughs*

Olympia: Oh.

Otis: Oops?

Everyone: *Laughs*

Me: Ok, dare done!