dare 151 (part 2)

Orchid: So where is this makeshift lair place that Ms O was talking about?

Oscar: I don't know, I guess we'll know it when we see it?

Opal: Look! *Points to a place that looks sort of like an old warehouse and on the door is a sign that says 'Obbs' lair do not enter unless you are Obbs'* Is that it?

Oswald: Well, unless there's somewhere else around here that have a sign on the door that says 'Obbs' lair do not enter unless you are Obbs', then I think that's the place.

Orchid: Well, come on then, Shermans! We gotta hurry up and save her! We need to teach that Obbs a lesson, no one messes with my bestie!

Oswald: Orchid's right! Let's hurry up. Man, I hate the fact that Ohana is alone with that Obbs guy. Didn't she say she used to have a crush on him or something?

Oona: Yeah, I think so. But it's not like she does anymore.

Oswald: But what if Obbs mind controlled her to like him again!

Omar: Can he do that?

Oscar: Well yeah....

Olympia: Don't worry, Oswald, we'll save her.

Orla: Yes, we shall save Ohana.

Oswald: Thanks guys.

*They all run to Obbs' lair but it's locked*

Otis: How are we gonna get in?

Olympia: Oona, don't you have a key-inator gadget?

Oona: Yes, I do!

Olympia: We can use that to get in!

Otis: Good thinking, partner.

Olympia: Thanks.

*They use the key-inator to open the door to the lair*

Olympia: It worked!

Oona: Yes!

Oswald: Ok, let's go save Ohana!

Everyone: Yeah!

*They go inside*

A/n: Hope you guys liked this part 2! Stay tuned for part 3! Hope you like this part 2!! 😘💖💖💖💖