dare 147

Me: Ooh, here's an interesting dare for Olympia!

Olympia: Awesome! What's the dare?

Me: For you to have Otis pretend to be your boyfriend in front of your mother!

Olympia: *Blushes* .... Ok I'm a little nervous about this dare....

Otis: *Blushes* Yeah, so am I.... but we can do it, right, partner?

Olympia: Yeah, you're right. I mean, it's not like she's not gonna like you, and she's usually really supportive of me and stuff, so it should go great. Although, I've never talked to her about having a boyfriend before....

Otis: Olympia, it's gonna go fine, alright?

Olympia: Ok.

*They go to Olympia's house*

Otis: *Nervous* Ok, maybe this was a bad idea....

Olympia: It's ok, Otis. I'm sure she's gonna be ok with it. Plus, it's a dare, we kinda have to do it. *Rings the doorbell*

Olympia's mom: Olympia, sweetie! Hi! *Hugs her* What brings you here at this time, usually you're still at the squad till later.

Olympia: Um, yeah it's a long story hehe. But um, this is my partner, Otis.

Otis: Hi there.

Olympia's mom: *Smiles* Hello, Otis. Olympia always talks about you. She thinks you're amazing.

Otis: *Looks over at Olympia and blushes*

Olympia: *Blushes* Mom!

Olympia's mom: Hey, I'm just saying. *Chuckles*

*They all three walk inside Olympia's house*

Olympia: Um actually mom, Otis is also.... my boyfriend....

Olympia's mom: Wait, what?

Otis: Yeah, I um, I really like her.

Olympia's mom: Olympia, I never knew you had a boyfriend? Well, I need to ask you some very important questions and  before I can approve of this.

Olympia: Um ok.

Olympia's mom: 1. How long have you two been together? 2. Is he treating you right? 3. There are no sleepovers without other friends, right? And 4. Does he make you happy?

Olympia: Um, two weeks I guess, yes he is, no there aren't, and yes he does!

Otis: I can assure you that I try my best to treat her perfectly ma'am. She deserves nothing but the best and all the respect in the world.

Olympia: *Blushes* Awww.

Olympia's mom: Awww, ok. Well then I guess it's ok.

Olympia: Yay!

*After a while of talking, Otis and Olympia head back to the squad*

Olympia: Thanks for doing that dare with me, Otis. I'll call my mom later and tell her we were just pretending.

Otis: No problem, partner. And you know, I meant all that stuff that I said. I do really like you and you do deserve all the respect in the world.

Olympia: *Blushes* Thanks, Otis. I really like you too. *Kisses him on the cheek and he blushes*

Otis: *Kisses her on the cheek* You know, I kinda liked this dare.

Olympia: *Giggles* So did I.

*They walk back to the squad holding hands*

Me: Awww, that's so cute!

Oona: I know!

Oscar: It really was.

Me: Um where'd you two come from?

Oscar: Oh, um we were sort of spying on them the whole time....

Oona: Yeah, but we just wanted to see how the dare would go. We were doing an experiment on how parents react to their kids dating people.

Oscar: Yeah, it was for science.

Me: Um ok then.

Oona: Yup!

Me: Ok, dare done!