dare 51 (part 2)

Olympia: *walks up to Otis and O'Angel* Hey you two! Sorry to interrupt, but can I talk to Otis for a second?

O'Angel: Sure.

Olympia: Otis, what's going on? One minute you say you like me, and the next, you're going on a date with O'Angel! *sighs* It's fine though, you can like whoever you want, but I just need to know if it's me or not. Because.... I really really like you.

Otis: *is in shock at what he's hearing* Wait, what?

Olympia: I really like you, Otis. *blushes*

Otis: *O'Angel is still controlling his mind* B-but I like O'Angel though.

Olympia: *looks down* Oh.... I mean, that's ok too. *is about to walk away*

O'Angel: Olympia, wait!

Olympia: Yeah?

O'Angel: Otis likes you! He's just saying that he likes me because I'm using my powers on him.

Olympia: Oh, wait, why would you do that?!

O'Angel: He asked me to! He just wanted to make it seem like he liked me so he could make you jealous to see if you actually liked him like more than a friend.

Olympia: *blushes* I- I'm not jealous....

Me: Seriously, Olympia?

Olympia: Ok fine, I'm a little jealous. So you mean, Otis actually likes me?

O'Angel: *nods*

Olympia: *smiles*

Otis: No, I like O'Angel.

O'Angel: *looks at Olympia* Don't worry, he's just saying that because I'm still using my powers. I'll stop controlling him now. *turns to Otis and tries to stop using her powers*  There. Now do you like, Olympia?

Otis: Nope. I still like you, O'Angel.

O'Angel: ....Oh no. My powers won't shut off for some reason. I- I'm not that good at controlling them yet.

Olympia: So, you mean Otis is stuck like this now?

Oona: *walks up to them* Guys, what's going on? Is everything ok?

*everyone else also walks up to them*

Olympia: O'Angel used her powers on Otis and now she can't turn them off and Otis is stuck liking her!

Oprah: O'Angel, you're not that experienced in your powers yet, you shouldn't just be using them on anyone.

O'Angel: He asked me to!

Otis: *grabs O'Angel's hand* Come on, O'Angel, let's go on our date now.

O'Angel: *sighs* Otis, snap out of it! You don't really like me.

Otis: Yes I do! And you know what, Ms O, can I switch partners so O'Angel can be my new partner? That way we can spend even more time together!

Olympia: W-what?! But- but I'm Otis' partner! *sighs and is on the verge of tears* O'Angel, what have you done?

Todd: Hey, it's not her fault she can't control her powers that good yet.

Olympia: Then she shouldn't have used them then!

Oprah: O'Angel, try snapping your fingers in front of his face, and make sure to concentrate. It should work.

O'Angel: O-ok. *does what Ms O said and it works and Otis finally snaps out of it*

Otis: W-what's going on?

O'Angel: *notices that everyone is just staring at her*

Olympia: Never do that ever again, O'Angel! You did all that on purpose, didn't you?! *cries* That's something a villain would do! You're just like an odd villain! *cries harder*

Everyone: *gasps*

O'Angel: W-what....?

Olympia: *calms down and realizes what she said* O'Angel, I- I didn't mean-

O'Angel: No! Just don't! *takes off her badge and throws it on the ground and runs off and cries*

Todd: O'Angel, wait! *runs after her*

Otis: *walks over to Olympia* Partner, it's ok. I didn't mean any of that stuff I said. I do really like you.

Olympia: *hugs him* Oh, Otis, I know. And I'm sorry. I messed up so bad. I was so mean to O'Angel.

Otis: *hugs her back* This whole thing was my fault too. I should've never even asked her to do that.

Olympia: Let's hope Todd can get her to come back to the squad.

A/n: Whoa that was loooong lol. Obviously there will be a part 3 to this too, which will be my favorite part to write, because we get supportive Todd! Lol hope you enjoyed this part 2 also! Stay tuned for part 3!! 😘💖💖💖💖