dare 171 (part 4)

Ohana: (as Alice) *Keeps walking until she sees a girl wearing a crown and a big dress that's decorated like playing cards* Whoa! That must be the queen of hearts!

Dr. O: (as the queen of hearts) *Looks over at Alice* Who are you? And what are you doing here? Are you one of my servants?

Ohana: Oh, um, no, I'm Alice. You must be the queen of hearts, right?

Dr. O: That's the queen of hearts to you!

Ohana: Um, that's what I just said.

Dr. O: Oh. Anyway, what's next?!

Ohana: Um I was just trying to-

Dr. O: Trying to what? Because if your not one of my loyal subjects then what are you doing here?

Oscar: (as the king of hearts) *Runs up to them* Oh, hey guys! Queen, what's going on here?

Dr. O: This girl is trying to invade my palace.

Ohana: I never said that.

Oscar: *Turns to Alice* Um, hi there. I'm the king of hearts. And the queen of hearts is very um.... protective of her royal status. She can be a bit intimidating at times, but once you get on her good side, she's pretty nice.

Ohana: Oh ok. Hi, I'm Alice and I'm just trying to get back home. I'm not from around here.

Oscar: Ah, I see. Well, it should be easy to get back to your world since it's just through that door over there. *Points to a door* Oh and this is all a dream.

Dr. O: Yes, he's right. This is all a dream.

Ohana: What?

*Alice then wakes up from her dream and her sister is sitting next to her outside on the grass like before.*

Olivia: Alice? Alice, did you have a strange dream?

Ohana: Oh, um yeah I guess I did. *Looks around* There was this white rabbit.... and the glad hatter, and tweedle dee and tweedle dum were arguing over their names, and there was this cat who wouldn't give me clear directions, and this king and queen....

Olivia: Oh Alice. You have such an active imagination. Also, none of what you just said makes any sense.

*They laugh*

Ohana: I know right.

Otis: Aaaaaand cut!

Olympia: That was our play!

Everyone: *Cheers* Yay!

Oprah: I liked that play very much. Great work, agents.

Ohana: Thanks, Ms O.

Me: Ok, dare done!

A/n: Hope you guys liked this dare! Thx Blehfan105 for requesting this! Hope you like it!!