dare 106

Me: Ok, here's a dare for Otto and Otis!

Otto: Cool!

Otis: What's the dare?

Me: You two have to try and prank everyone in hq!

Otto: Awesome! I like this dare!

Otis: *Shrugs* I'm on board. At least it's not an embarrassing one.

Me: Sweet! This is gonna be awesome!

*Otto and Otis go to the lab to prank Oona and Oscar*

Oscar: Ok, Oona, time to upgrade some gadgets! Can you hand me the toast-inator?

Oona: Sure thing, boss! *Reaches over to where the toast-inator usually is, but finds an actual piece of toast there instead* What the-? Where'd this come from?

Oscar: Huh, that's weird. But it's ok, we can just upgrade the toothbrush-inator first. *Looks around to find the toothbrush-inator, but instead finds an actual toothbrush where the gadget usually is* Wait, wha-?

Otto and Otis: *Jump out from their hiding spot behind to the counter and burst out laughing*

Oona: What are you two laughing about?

Otto: You've been pranked!

Otis: Yeah, we hid the gadgets and put all that other stuff there.

Otto: Boom-prank-alotta!

Otis: Boom! *Otto and Otis fist bump*

Oona and Oscar: *Laugh*

Oscar: Ok, that was pretty funny. But we're actually gonna need those gadgets.

Otis: Oh right. Here. *Hands them the gadgets*

*Otto and Otis go to prank Olive and Olympia*

O'Angel: *Walks into lab* Are they gonna pranking people all day like that?

Oona: *Shrugs*

O'Angel: Boys can be so annoying sometimes.

Olympia: *Doing paperwork while chatting with Olive*

Otis: Hey, Olympia. Hi, Olive.

Olympia: Hey, Otis.

Olive: Hey, Otis.

Otis: So, what are you doing?

Olympia: Just paperwork.

Otto: *Secretly hiding Olympia's stapler while Otis is distracting her and Olive.*

Olive: *Looks at Olympia's desk* Hey, Olympia, where'd your stapler go?

Olympia: I don't know....

Otis: Um maybe you should check in your desk drawer?

Olympia: *Shrugs* Ok.

Olympia: *Opens her desk drawer and her and Olive both look in it, but glitter bursts out of it*

Olympia: Whoa!

Olive: What the heck?!

Otto: *Jumps out from his hiding spot and bursts out laughing* You've been pranked! *Hands Olympia her stapler*

Otis: Boom! *Otto and Otis fist bump*

Olive: Guys, we're covered in glitter now! *Laughs*

Otis: Sorry.

Olympia: *Laughs* it's ok.

*Otto and Otis prank everyone they can in hq and they are about to prank O'Angel*

Otto: Ok, so I say we just hand O'Angel this soda after we secretly shake it up so the soda will explode everywhere when she opens it.

Otis: Ok, good idea. Come on.

*They walk up to O'Angel*

Otis: Hey O'Angel!

O'Angel: *Looks up from the book she was reading* Oh, hey, Otis. Hi, Otto.

Otto: *Hands her the soda* Here, you want some, soda?

O'Angel: *Thinks (are they seriously trying the soda prank?)* I don't know.... I mean I wouldn't wanna take the soda from you if you two want it.

Otis: Come on, we insist.

O'Angel: *Smiles* Ok, sure! But first.... *Uses her powers on them* Why don't you open it for me?

Otto: *In robotic voice* Ok, O'Angel. Anything for you. *Opens soda and it splashes in their faces, except O'Angel because she moved out of the way*

O'Angel: *Smirks and stops using her powers on them and they snap out of it* Nice try. *Walks past them confidently like a queen* (a/n: Ok, but like, girl power! Lol 😂)

Otto: What just happened?

Otis: I'm not sure....

Me: *Laughs* Ok, dare done!

A/n: Hope you liked this dare! I know it was kind of a long one, but I rly had fun writing all the pranks lol. Thank you CinnamonRole07  for requesting this! I had fun writing it and I thought it was so funny lol! Anyways, hope you liked it! 😘💖💖💖💖