dare 27

Me: Ok, here's a truth question for everyone. If you could go anywhere, where would you go?

Oona: Paris! I've been meaning to visit there again. Oooh or New Mexico. It seems fun.

Me: Wait, you mean you've been to paris before?! When did you do that?!

Oona: It's not important....

Oscar: I also think paris would be cool. But I'd have to go with the National Museum of Science!

Olympia: The Zoo! Ooooh or water park! Oooh or Spain! That would be so cool!

Otis: I'd go to a ninja convention. Yes, that's a thing.

Olympia: Wow.... Not what I was expecting you to say. But I looove it!

Orchid: The leaning tower of pizza!

Me: Pretty sure you're not pronouncing that right....

Ohlm: I'd go there too! I love pizza!

Me: I- ugh never mind.

Todd: Simple. I'd go to the market and compare all of their sub par vegetables to my perfect ones!

Oprah: Juice factory!

O'Donahue: I'd go to the juice factory with Oprah, and make it a date.

Oprah: *blushes* I wouldn't mind that.

Olive: A sports museum! I've always wanted to go to one of those!

Me: Cool! What about you, Otto?

Otto: Easy. A sold out Soundcheck concert. That or the donut room!

Olive: Seriously, Otto? If you could go anywhere in the world, it would be a concert or the donut room?

Otto: Uh yeah! What cooler place is there?

Olive: Ice cream and cake room?

Otto: What?! We have an ice cream and cake room?!

Olive: *laughs* I don't know, actually. I just wanted to see how excited you'd get.

Otto: *sarcastically* Very funny, Olive.

Olive: I know. That's why I said it.

Otto: *laughs*

Me: Ok, dare done!

A/n: Hope you liked this dare! Sry if I didn't mention someone that you wanted included. If you want, you can request this dare again for anyone that I didn't mention here if you wanna see that. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this!