Chapter 46

I woke up and it was 9. I pulled the covers over my face. "Maggie wake up" Matt said pulling the covers away. I pulled them back and he threw them off the bed. "Matt! I'm cold" I whined. I cuddled into him and he was warm. "You are really cold." Matt said. I laid there for awhile and then got up. I changed in the bathroom and brushed my teeth and ect. I changed into black leggings and a comfy shirt. I came out and Matt wasn't there. I grabbed my blanket and went to the living room and say next to Matt and cuddled into him. "I missed this" Matt said. I smiled. "Any plans today?" Matt said. "No I think Netflix and I have to hangout again" I laughed. Kathy came in the room and was bawling her eyes out. "What day is it?" I whispered to Matt. "Febuary 8" Matt said. Oh know. I got up and Matt pulled my waist. "Babe" Matt said. He pulled me back down. I sat in his lap and gently grabbed his face. "I have to go see what happened." I said and kissed his cheek. "You're such a tease" Matt said and crossed his arms. I laughed and peeked into kathys room. She was bawling. I pulled out my phone and texted shawn. "What the h*ll happened!" I texted. "I told Kathy that I accidentally kissed another girl." Shawn texted back. "Please god tell me you didn't make out with that girl." I replied. " I did.." Shawn replied. "Why would you do that! Kathy gave you everything. Did everything with you. Shawn what happened to you" I texted. "I don't know. Something got into me! I really do love her. It was a mistake with that other girl. God I'm so stupid." Shawn texted me. I ran into kathys room and she was crying. "It'll be okay!" I said. "No it won't . I won't have bae" she cried. "Shawn come over now." I texted him. "Do you want to see him?" I said. "I don't know." Kathy said. I heard shawn knock. I pulled Kathy out of her bed and sat her in the bathroom so she could hear shawn talk. "Shawn what the f*ck." I said. "Maggie chill" Matt said. I glared at him and he went back to his phone. "I know I screwed up. I love Kathy. The girl was just all over me and I couldn't go anywhere. She had me in a corner basically.. Anyways . I love Kathy . She's the only one I ever need. The one who can calm me down. The one who can make me happy. She's all I need. If I can't have her . I'll just move back to Canada. I can't live in a world with out her. She's my everything." Shawn said and started crying. Kathy came out of the bathroom and went to her room. "Kathy!" Shawn cried. He went into her room and they talked. She was yelling at him and crying. I felt really bad. I sat down next to Matt and he scooted over. Great. Hmm. "Maggie do you wanna explain this picture?" Matt said and showed me his phone. It's a picture of Gabe with his face blurred hugging me. "That's Gabe." I said. "Oh really" he said and got up. "Seriously. You're gonna walk out of my life again. Just because I hugged my BEST FRIEND" I said. Matt shook his head and left the apartment..
Short but I'm busy right now I'll post more later!!! I promise