Chapter 22

Note/ When I post I usually wait till I get five views. I went on yesterday and there was 282 views overall. Then I went on today and there was 342! Thank you guys!!//
Back to the story
Matthews POV
Maggie and I made up and we went inside and ate lunch with the girls. Maggie and I chatted for awhile an then we had to go back to the apartment. I decided to drive Marlene's car so they didn't have to park and pay. Maggie and I drove home. When we got there we still had about an hour till they had to get going. Maggie slid her suitcases to the front door and so did the rest of the girls. I was sitting on the couch and maggie came over an sat with me. "Bae when are you coming back?" I said. "The 29th." Maggie laughed. "2 in a half days without bae" I said and pretended to cry. Maggie sat up and thought I was crying. "Matthew!?" Maggie said shocked. "I'm just kidding" and I leaned in to kiss her and she did to but she moved and I kissed her cheek. "Your such a tease!" I laughed. "That's meee" Maggie giggled. Maggie and I laid on the couch for the time being. "Hey love birds we gotta hit the road" gabby yelled. I woke up maggie and she rushed to her room for something and then came back and we took all the luggage downstairs. I loaded it in the back and everyone piled in. I drove the girls to the airport and when we arrived everyone got out except maggie. I kissed maggie and we got out, the girls got everything out and maggie rolled her suitcase by the girls and walked over to me. She went in for a hug and I hugged back. "I'll see you in two days." Maggie said. "I love you maggie" I replied. " I love you more Matthew" Maggie said. We broke away from the hug and she kissed me. "Bye" Maggie said . "Bye have a safe flight, text me when you leave/land." I said. She nodded. The girls went inside and I drove home.
Maggie's POV
The girls and I headed into the airport and after we got checked and our luggage went through we sat down by our gate. It's 6:45 right now so the girls and I chatted for awhile, and then the intercom came on and told us our flight was delayed for three hours. Fantastic I thought. Literally going to be flying from 10- whatever time we land in NJ. I decided to make a photo of where our destinations are going to be. So from California to Kansas , then Kansas to Kentucky , and finally Kentucky to New Jersey. We had to book our flight like this because of some bullsh*t excuse from the airline we chose. I texted matthew "our plane was delayed 3 hours :(" . I slid my phone in my jean pocket and the girls decided to get coffee but I slouched in the uncomfortable seat and tried to fall asleep. I woke up to the overcom saying our flight was ready. I woke the girls up and we gathered our stuff and boarded the plane. We found our seats, and I was sitting next to Marlene and Faye while gabby and Kathy were across from us. The plane took off at 10 and it landed in Kansas at 1 Am. While on the flight Marlene and I took pictures and watched a movie. Everyone else slept.
3 hours later
When the plane landed , I was still awake so I woke the girls up and then we headed off to our next location. It was 1:50 when we sat down by our gate. I was tired so I slept for 40 minutes . Faye woke me up at 2:30 and we boarded to plane. We were all scattered in the plane, great , ugh. I was in the front of the Plane and then everyone was scattered through out the plane. The plane took off it only took 2 hours to get to NJ. I got a really cool picture from the pane window too.