Chapter 19

Matthews POV
Oh my Lordy! Maggie looks so hot right now! We watched the movie and it was pretty good, I drove us all to the dinner and we all got our separate tables, two at each. Maggie and I ordered and I stared at her gorgeous eyes. She smiled and shortly after we chatted for what seemed like hours was a matter of like 15 minutes.
Maggie's POV
Matthew looked so good! His smile is so perfect. I felt like I was being watched so I looked around and then it hit me.I looked over at gabby and her boyfriend was staring at me... When I looked he winked at me. I knew he meant it because he texted me.. I looked down at my lap , at my phone, and it said "idk why I'm with gabby your so beautiful." . My eyes widened and I looked up at him and flicked him off. Matthew was eating so he didn't see me. He texted me, "I like it when you play hard to get" . I motion with my lips "f*** off" .. I want to tell Matthew but he'll say something to Gabbys boyfriend and then gabby will find out.. I finished my meal and so did everyone else so we all got our checks. Matthew wouldn't let me see it. He didn't want me to feel bad. "Matt please can I see it?" I asked. "No babe it's fine I can pay it!" Matt said. "Okay." I said. We left the dining place and went outside, matthew was in the bathroom and I was talking to Faye and her boyfriend , when someone came up behind me and grabbed my butt. I thought it was matthew so I didn't do anything and then I heard "your not playing hard to get anymore." . I turned around and saw matthew staring at us walking out the door . I slapped Nate , and he was gonna do something when Matt grabbed his hand. "What the h*ll is going on?" Matthew yelled. "Nothing" Nate smirked. "Matthew can we talk in private?" I whispered . "Whatever " Matthew said and walked to the car. I shoved Nate and told him , "what the f*** is wrong with you, leave me alone I'm with matthew . " I walked away and gabby texted me and said "don't touch Nate, wtf .." . I glared at her and she looked pissed. I got in the front seat with matthew and he didn't talk. I looked out the window because we had a hour car drive. I started to tear up when someone texted me, "don't cry , I know it's hard but don't , I can make you feel so much better." From Nate. I threw my phone on the car floor and leaned against the window and cried. No one will believe me. Matthew looked at me and then back on the road and didn't even try to ask if I was okay. When we got back to our apartment I grabbed my stuff and got out. Matthew just stood at the hood of the car and didn't move so I busted into tears and walked back to the car alone. I took the stairs and i got to my floor level and sat down on the last step. I cried for alittle when I heard someone come up the steps and it was gabby and Nate. I quickly got up and rushed to my room. Sh*t I don't have my key.. I stood by my door and tried to pull myself together. I saw some unfamiliar faces walk past me to Matt's room , but what do I know, I was leaning on the door and my eyes were getting blurry from crying so much. I saw Matthew walk past me like nothing happened. I pounded on the door when he was gone and Kathy answered. I rushed past her and slammed my door and fell onto my bed. I looked at my phone and It was 9 pm. I ripped off my shoes and threw them in my closet and took my dress off and put on my blue/grey volleyball shorts and a grey muscle tee and flung myself on my bed and cried some more. On Twitter , matthew tweeted "I had a good night but something ended it badly 😞" . From there on the comment were all saying, "probably from the sl*t you're hanging out with". That literally broke my heart. Great im sad and my birthday is literally 5 days away. "I wish people would believe me when I tell them something. but most don't 😞😔" . "Leaving for New Jersey Tomorrow, I'm excited💕". And finally my last tweet, "me-💔". Then after I shut my phone off I fell asleep.