Chapter 8

Matthews POV
I was in my room asking Hayes "what the f*** did u tell her?!?!" . He wouldn't tell me. I kept texting her but she never answer. "Hayes get out if your not going to answer me!" I yelled. I laid in bed and cried. I tweeted on Twitter " I've never felt so heart broken in only the matter of minutes..." . I started to cry. I laid on my bed for an hour until Taylor told me to come with him to the vending machine. "Bro it will be okay." Taylor said and took a vine of himself hugging me and I look like crap! My eyes are all red and my face is puffy. All the guys were trying to cheer me up but it wasn't helping it just made me more sad. All the other guys played truth or dare and made YouTube videos or vines but I just couldn't.. I have no idea what Hayes said to her. I went outside of our room and sat down by our door. I couldn't sit in there with them. I cried some more because I really like maggie she's so perfect and beautiful! I really do love her. I need to know what Hayes said. I went back in quietly and hid behind a wall to listen . I texted carter to truth or dare Hayes, "what's the worst thing you have done today?" . He got my text and did it.
"Hayes , truth or dare?" Carter said.
"Dare." Hayes said.
" I dare you to tell us the worst thing you have said and have done to someone today." Carter said.
"Well , I mest with Matt and maggie, I told her that Matt was trying to get with Faye and was using her... " Hayes said quietly .
"You did what!" Everyone said.
"I know I know it's sh*tty but I did.." Haye said.
"I can't f***ing believe you! How could you Hayes!" I yelled and went into my room.
"Why me.. What the h*ll did I do to deserve this!" I yelled. " I love her." ... I cried myself to sleep and woke up at midnight to Taylor sitting next to me. "Bro.." Taylor said. "Yeah." I said and wiped my eyes. "It's gonna be alright." Taylor said. "Taylor it won't ! She won't text me back or talk to me" I said and sat up. I changed into my sweatpants and a white t-shirt with a striped pocket. "I love her, she's not mine but I need her." I said. I posting a long snapchat about everything that was going on. Just not about Hayes and Faye. I need to talk to her. I posted a ig picture. Of me and her out and about today. "I know your not mine, but I really need you, your the one , I know it. 😭" . I texted her one last time and stayed up a little and she never answer. I fell asleep and dreamed of her...