Chapter 31

I fell asleep around 1, and I'm pretty sure Matt carried me to my room last night.
I woke up and it was 7:58. I stretched my arms and realized I was in my bed. Hmm how did I get here. Oh maybe Matt carried me in here. I looked at my phone and my mom texted me, " I'm on my way to your apartment, happy birthday sweetie" . "Thanks mom" I texted back and soon enough . *knock knock* literally 2 minutes later. I got out of bed and let every in. I greeted everyone and told my brothers to be very quiet and they could watch tv, I handed them the remote and they all watched some stupid show. I made my mom some coffee and my dad made breakfast. That's where I learned to cook. My dad and mom talked for awhile in the kitchen while I went to go get changed and ect... I jumped in the shower and washed my hair and ect.. I got out and put on some Jean shorts and a Aqua blue color comfy shirt, I put on my black vans half socks and put my vans by my door. I dried my hair for awhile and it still wasn't dry, so I put it in a long braid going down my left shoulder and it ended past my ribs. I walked out of my room and went down the Hall and woke up Kathy , then gabby , and finally Faye and Marlene. They all got dressed and finally came out. "So I was thinks do you want to have your party by the shore? We rented a little hall for you so the food could stay in there with the presents and you could go outside by the beach and even in the flower garden!" My mom said. "I would love to!" I said. "It's at 1-9" my mom said, "I also invited all of your friends and everything a couple days ago!" . I smiled really big. "Soups up!" My dad said. "Food!" My brothers yelled. They all ate by the counter. "Mom come with me , what dress shall I where?" I giggled. My mom picked out the jean shorts I was wearing with a cute crop top and a cardigan sweater. I laid it out on my bed and went out with her to the kitchen. I grabbed my phone and texted Matt, "hey my family's here, my mom scheduled my party at 1-9 i don't know if you already know but yeah😘😉". I slid my phone in my pocket and ate breakfast. 10 minutes later the girls finally came out to eat. *knock knock* "i got!!!" Kathy practically yelled. "Well jeez you happy or nah" Marlene laughed. Shawn and Matt were here, shawn kissed Kathy and I almost choked on my drink. I didn't know they were dating!! Oh my god I'm happy for her! I laughed at myself and got up and hugged Matt. "Happy birthday!" Matt said kissing my cheek. "Thanks" I said. Matt sat down at the counter and I sat on the counter by the sink because there was no room. My family was sitting at the counter and the girls and I either leaned on the counter or just sat on it. After breakfast, my brothers,my dad , and Matt went to the store for something, but I don't know they didn't tell me. Since it was all the girls in the house we decided to bring out the speaker and play music and chat. "So maggie what do you want for your birthday" Kathy said loudly. "You know what I really want for my birthday is, a kitten, a small grey kitten with white feet. Gift cards, Jamba Juice!! Shoes, and I mean we would be here all day." I laughed. Kathy was glued to her phone when she was talking to me. Hmm weird. We waited for the boys to get back so we could head to my birthday party. Everyone piled in the big bathroom and my mom straightened my hair, I went to go changed and then Marlene sat down for her hair , then she got changed . That's what we did for an hour. I put on my crop top and my cardigan sweater. I slipped on my vans and sat in Marlenes room and helped her pick out something. She finally just wore a multi colored maxi skirt with a cute crop top with it. Faye wore Jean shorts and a comfy shirt. Kathy wore jean shorts and a long sleeve. Then gabby wore Jean shorts with a shirt also. We all sat back down on the couch exactly at 11:57 and patiently waited for the guys to come back. At 12:15 they came back, "finally you guys are here!" We all laughed. "Here's my keys to my car, you guys can take it but follow us and if there is a scratch . I'll kill each and everyone one of you. Okay?" I said to my brothers. I laughed because they were all making fun of me. "I'll go just in case" my dad chimed in. "Hey beautiful, you ready?" Matt said pulling me into a hug. "Yeah." I said and hugged matt back. "Alright let's get this party started!" Kathy yelled. We all left our apartment and got in our cars, shawn and Kathy got in the way back where Matt and I sit, but we sat in the four seat section, next to me was gabby and Faye , while my mom drove Marlenes car and she was in front with my mom. I leaned my head on Matt and he leaned his on mine. He intertwined our fingers together and we rode all the way to the party like that. When we got there Matt and I hurried out to check out the flower garden. We got there and it was beautiful! I was examining a really big rose and Matt took a picture of me."Matt" I laughed . "Yes my lady" he giggled. We walked through the little garden and it was so pretty! Matt and I headed back to the hall my mom bought.