Chapter 7

(Still Maggie's POV till further notice)
-
I had nothing to do today so I did some laundry and basically laid in bed .My friends wake up at 11-12 ish if most 1. My phone was right beside me and Matthew texted me, "good morning beautiful." . I smiled, all my friends have boyfriends and leave me out of everything. I think I like him, i think I really do . I mean he's cute and he's really nice to me. "Good morning😊" I texted back. "Are you busy today and maybe later tonight?" Matt texted me. "Nope what are you planning to do?" I asked. "Wanna go see a movie?" Matt asked . "Sure I'll be out in 30 minutes is that fine?" I replied. "Yes it's perfect😊" Matt said. I quickly got up and straightened my hair and ate alittle snack and I changed my outfit because I didn't like it so I put on a white shirt that said "Perfect" and some Jean shorts. I grabbed my wallet and phone and walked out of my apartment room and there stood Matthew. "Looking adorable like usual" Matt smiled. I laughed and walked with him to his car. We went to the movie theater and picked a movie. Shoot I forgot my jacket, I get so cold it's not even funny . We got popcorn and a drink and sat in our seats and the movie began to play. We watched the movie and matthew put his arm around me and i snuggled up to him. 1 hour later... "That was a good movie," I said as we walked out. "Yeah it was." Matt said and put his arm around me and we walked to his car. It was about 12:30 now we still had a couple hours left. Matt and I walked around some shops and we went back to his place at 2. He lived down the hall from me so it was a problem. We drove home and we got up to our floor and went into his room. His friends were there, they were all nice and yeah. We went into his room and we laid on his bed and chatted for awhile. Matt got up to go and get us waters when it was about 3. Hayes came in , well I think his name is Hayes. "I have to tell you something.." He said. "Okay Hayes what is it," I replied . "Matthew told me he's using you to get with Faye.." Hayes said and lifted up my chin. He hugged me , I just sat there not knowing what to say.. "What..." I said with tears in my eyes. "It's true." Hayes said . Matt walked in and sat down and handed me a water. I took it and my hands were shaking. I sat it down and began to walk . Hayes grabbed my hand. "Maggie what's wrong." Matt said. "I don't know why don't you ask Hayes or freaking faye! " I said . I had tears streaming down my face now . I actually thought I loved this boy, we aren't even dating I don't even know why I get my hopes up. I walked out of matts room and rushed to the door. I went to my room and I forgot my key so I kept knocking no one answered. I sat down by the door and curled up into a ball and cried. "Why me... Why" I cried. Matt walked out and saw me, but before he could say anything Marlene answered the door. I ran to my room and locked it. I had an hour before I had to go to class.. My eyes were blood shot from my contacts so I took them out and put my glasses on. I threw my hair in a bun and grabbed my bag . I had thirty minutes. I folded up matts hoodie and put a not on it saying "I guess Faye's better then me why don't u give her this." . I wiped my eyes and yelled "does anyone want to ride with me?" . " . Kathy and gabby came. We all left the room and they held my bag while I took the hoodie and left it on the floor by matts door. I knocked and walked back to the elevator and nash grabbed the door. "Matt what the f*** happened. I thought you loved maggie.." Nash yelled into the room. We took the elevator down and drove to our last college class of the semester.