Chapter 40

We started talking about other stuff..
We were about to leave when the cutie came over with his friends. "Hey aren't you the girl on YouTube who sings!?" The one younger guy muttered. "Uh yeah" I said. "We're O2L" they said. "Oh I think I've seen your channel before!" I smiled. The pulled up some seats." My names kian, this is Trevor and Sam." Kian said. "I'm maggie and this is sunny" I said. "Nice to meet you guys" sunny said. We talked for awhile and then it was 4. "Well we better get going"sunny said. "Yeah" I said. We got up and were about to leave when kian ran up to me, "hey can I get your number?" . Trevor and Sam were dying of laughter. "Is this a joke or something?" I said.. "No." Kian said. "Oh okay well it's XXX-XXX-XXXX." I said. "Thanks" he said . I nodded and we started walking toward the beach. Sunny and I were cracking up because she was impressing me. We finally made it to the beach and Matt was still upset. I rolled my eyes and joined the volleyball session they were doing. I don't know where the girl went but she's gone. We spent time at the beach and mest around in the water and played volleyball and then i sat down and watched the sunset. I sat alone watching the sunset while everyone else was running around and stuff. I took a picture and posted it on Instagram, "I've always loved sunsets". I watched the sun fade away and I just sat there. I hate being like this, I'm not being myself. I laid back and looked up at the sky and just though about my life in January. How terrible it was, how I wasted the majority of the days crying. I laid there probably for a good thirty minutes before I got up. I'm in a very depressed mood right now. I just wanna curl up in a ball and sleep forever. I need to get out of this mood. I got up and took a walk. I thought about all the bright sides and the guy at Jamba Juice. I started to get out of the sad mood I was in so I walked back to the spot everyone was. They were all looking up at the stars. Marilyn was back again , not surprised. I was planning on talking to Matt about what called me but I guess not. I started walking toward all the small shops when I had the urge to cry again. I kept blinking and looking up but it didn't do anything. I kept walking and finally made it to a table where I could still see the beach. I sat my wallet and stuff on the table and looked at everyone on the beach. I forgot my shirt because sunny was wearing it and it's getting cold. Ugh. I honestly don't know what's wrong with me, I can't still have feelings for Matt, after what he did to me . TWICE! I shook my head and put my hands up on the table and covered my face. Tears streamed out of my eyes and I just sat there, why do I have to be like this. Everyone started coming so i darted toward the first shop with a bathroom. They can't see me like this. I rushed to wipe my eyes and I hurried out. Good as new. I walked out and saw Matt talking to the guy I met, kian I think. Fantastic. He saw me and waved. I smiled. Sunny,Gabe, and I went back to the car. We opened the car and I decided to drive. Sunny got in the front and Gabe in the back. I turned on the car around the shops to the road we leave on. I beeped the horn and everyone piled in. I got a text from someone and I obviously knew who it was, kian. I stopped at a stop light and pulled up my phone. Matt was in the seat behind sunny and I think he saw. Whoops! Kian texted me "hey cutie😉" . "Hey, who's that?" I texted back. "The light is green ya' know" Matt said annoyed . "Ziipp it you're not driving.." I snapped. Marilyn rolled her eyes. When we got back to the parking lot I shut off the car and everyone went in and I went to follow but Matt and Marilyn pulled me back. "What the h*ll." I yelled. "Shhh" Matt said. I yanked my arm to get out of Marilyn's arms. "Ew don't touch me" I said loudly. Marilyn rolled her eyes and went inside. "What did you want to tell me? That Im a b*tch? What?" I said. "What is your problem" Matt said. "You know f*** you. Seriously. I'm so done! You're only doing this infront of your sl*t. F***ing leave me alone!" I said. Matt tried to grab my arm. "What!" I said and my eyes started to get watery. "I just want to say I'm sorry for everything, I really do love you. It's just im sorry." Matt said. "Matt. You cheated on me twice! Why did you cheat on me in the first place!? I guess I was good enough for your liking, sorry I don't have fake boobs and wear pounds of Make up and high heels with everything I wear.." I said and a tear streamed down my face. "I cry every day and night over you." I said. "Maggie im sorry." Matt said. I shook my head and turned around and walked inside. I took the stairs and walked up to my apartment. "You know I thought you were the one, that I would be with forever💔😰" I tweeted.