Chapter 6

"Marlene truth or dare?" Nash said.
"Dare." Marlene said.
"I dare you to prank call the first letter starting with b , saying im pregnant!" Nash said.
"Oh dear lord, it's my boyfriend !" Marlene laughed, she dialed his number.
"Hey babe, um I have to tell you something.. I'm pregnant .." Marlene said and all you could hear was "what!" . Then she said it was just a joke.
"Carter truth or dare?" Marlene said.
"Truth." Carter said.
"Who is your bestest friend here?" Marlene said.
"Matthew." Carter said and blew a kiss to Mathew as a joke.
"Maggie truth or dare?" Carter said.
"Dare." I said.
"I dare you to sit in Matthews lap the whole game." Carter laughed and Matt blushed.
I got up and sat In his lap and threw my arm around matts neck.
"Taylor truth or dare?" I said.
"Dare!" Taylor said.
"I dare you to knock on every door until someone answers and ask them something random and then fake to pass out." I said.
"Ok," Taylor said and walked out and knocked on every door and finally someone answered and he did it. We all started laughing and it was a old lady and she saw him fall in the floor and closed the door. Taylor ran back and we all sat back down. I was very cold. Matt took his hoodie off and gave it to me and I wore it. He wrapped his arms around me and we sat their until midnight laughing at everyone and kept playing the game. The guys turned on a really funny show and we watched it. I fell asleep on Matthew with his hoodie on. We were sitting on the floor and he wrapped his arms around me and for once I felt like he was the one..
Matthews pov
It was about one in the morning and maggie fell asleep on me. I picked her up and carried her to her room. I put her in her bed and laid there with her for a few minutes. I then sat at her desk and wrote in a sticky note "maggie your so perfect , text me in the morning beautiful." . I left with the boys and we went back to our rooms. "Bro do u like maggie?" Hayes said. "Why?" I asked. "I think I do." Hayes said. My heart literally started beating faster. I didn't answer, I fell asleep.
Maggie's POV (back to Maggie's till further notice )
I woke up at 6 a.m again , I took a shower and ect.. I got into my shorts and my sports bra and ran 4.5 miles today. I went to the local smoothie shop and got a strawberry smoothie and oh my was it good! I walked back to the apartment. No one was in the halls or anything this time. Probably because it was only 7:00. I opened the door and went back to my room , I took my clothes off and laid in bed with pj shorts and a different sport bra. I have school at 5:30 again. This is my last class for the semester . I packed my bag and put it by my door.