Chapter 56

"So you're with kian. I f*cking see how it is, you're such a sl*t" Matt texted me. I stopped at a red light and broke into tears. I screenshotted it and sent it to kian. "I I don't even know what to say😐im in crying so much right now and driving. Not a good mix." I texted kian. I drove home managing to see, I got home and parked and cried. Kian texted me back," Maggie im sorry, he's literally like a girl😁🙊". I laughed but kept crying. I turned the car off and pulls my knees up and cried and cried. It is midnight right now. I wiped my tears and got all my stuff together and went inside. Cameron was in the lobby. Really!? I walked to the stairs and jogged up them. "Maggie wait!" He yelled and grabbed my wrist. "What" I said. "Why are you like this? You were so like not such a b*tch before." Cameron said. I started crying, I ran up the stairs and fell on the last one and sat down. "F*ck my life." I yelled. Cameron walked past me like I was garbage. "Wow thanks, now I hate myself. But I mean I didn't do anything so I don't know why I'm so upset. Probably because I LOVE YOU" I tweeted. I wiped my eyes and walked to my room and all the guys were in the hall like usual. Nash tried to say something to me. "What are you gonna call me a sl*t or a b*tch to? Oh wait this'll be better." I said and opened my door. "I was gonna say I'm sorry but f*ck me you're such an a**. "Thanks" I said. "F*cking hate my life" I yelled and slammed the door. "I thought you guys were my friends. I guess everything change right? I guess this is goodbye." I tweeted and threw my phone at the wall. The guys were pounding on the door. "I'm such a bitch,sl*t. I'm such a ... B*tch," I kept saying over and over. I laid on the couch and past out.
Kathys POV
The girls and I had went out again.. Oops. We got back and I got out first. I walked through the lobby and shawn was crying. "Kathy.. Maggie's in the room and we haven't gotten in the room in like 2-3 hours. She was upset and Matt and cameron are worried." . "Babe it's okay." I said and kissed his cheek. I ran up the stairs and pushed the guys away and opened the door. "Maggie!!" I cried. I looked around and she was sleeping on the couch. I looked at her wrist and she was fine. "So who here thought she was suicidal ? Who's the f*cking brilliant guy that thought she would do that. Leave me. Leave the girls. Leave her family. Her brothers. Even you Matt. She loved you." I yelled. Shawn tried to calm me down but I kneeled down next to maggie and cried. "It was me" Cameron said quietly. I flicked him off. I kept crying. I could never loose maggie.shes my best friend my sister. Matt sat on the other couch and cried. "God I f*ck everything up." Matt cried. Cameron and Nash sat next to him. The girls came in and were confuses so shawn told em. The girls started crying. Our lives revolve around maggie, she's our sister. Everyone sat on the couch and stayed up but we all fell asleep at 6 in the morning exept Matt.
Maggie's POV
I rubbed my eyes. I opened them and sat up. Matt.. Everyone was here. Everyone was sleeping exept Matt who was staring at the floor. I really had to pee. I got up and tripped over jack G. I fell and my knees hit the hard floor first. "Ow" I cried. Everyone got up and jumped and couldn't find me. "Maggie! No no no what happened!" Cameron yelled. "I tripped over jack G and hit my knees on the floor." I said. They all sighed in relieve. I got up and tried walking but my knees locked and I fell again. "F*ck" I cried. I just sat in the floor because everyone was talking about me and how happy they were that I was okay. "I'm not suicidal" I cried. Everyone stared at me. "No one believes me. Are you serious" I cried. I got up and walked against the wall and went to the bathroom. Everyone was pounding on the door. "I'm taking a sh*t wanna join and watch" I yelled. They quit. I'm so done. Done with them. I finished my business and walked into my room and locked the door. I laid on my bed and cried. I could here them coming in and sitting in my room. "Why does everyone not believe me." I cried. Matt sat next to me and rubbed my back. I past out again...