Chapter 12

Gabby went back to work and decorated some more. I had a nice camera that took videos and pictures, I love and I can actually take really good pictures. I checked Twitter and people commented, " definitely [...] maybe The5Wonders or XoxoTheFab5oxoX?" . I liked both so I asked the girls and they said they like The5Wonders. I tweeted again , "what should we post?" . And many people commented, do a theme each week! So that's what we did we will start today which is Friday. I'm gonna wait till everyone gets home so it could be all of us explaining who we are and what day we are going to be doing. With the spare 2-3 hours I came up with a plan...
Sunday- Gabby
Monday- free day or surprise?
Tuesday-Kathy
Wednesday-Marlene
Thursday-Faye
Friday- Free/or special suprise ?
Saturday- Maggie/Me💁
I guess each week we will do a theme. So this week we should do a Q/A so everyone knows who we are. I set up my camera on a ghetto tri-pod which was about 5 big books and 1 small book in my room and then I put my lights in my room which were basic lights and put them over the camera.. It was like hovering almost. I set up up four stools by my swivel chair. Two on my left and two on my right. I had like and hour left so I curled my hair and called Faye.
"Hey are you guys coming home anytime soon??" I asked.
"Yeah walking up the stairs right now" Faye said.
"Well okay hurry were gonna have a meeting" I laughed and hung up. I called Kathy and gabby over to the couch and we sat down. I took my laptop with me too. Faye and Marlene came in and took a quick shower and got dressed. I went online and pulled up Youtube and went to register an account. Faye and Marlene sat down and we all agreed to do the account. I set up our channel and we all shuffled to my room and sat down. "Comment below and ask me and my friends questions for our first video!" I tweeted on Twitter. I imminently got questions so I turned the camera on and said "hey guys it's maggie and this is gabby and Kathy and on the other side it's Faye and Marlene. We're just starting a Channel and for this week we're going to be posting videos everyday! There will be a link in the bio for whos on which day!" I smiled . I pulled up twitter and the first question. "First question!" Kathy said and held up her hand signaling one finger. "Are you guys single or taken?" Kathy read out loud. "Taken" everyone said. "Er taken?" I said and kinda laughed it off because Matt hasn't texted me back but I mean I can't be mad he's probably packing. "Question two!" Faye said . "Who are your celebrity crushes?" Faye said, "Evan peters😍" I said . "Dave Franco or josh hutcherson" the girls cried. I laughed and then "third question" gabby laughed , "what color would you dye your hair if you had to?" . "Ombré of browns." Faye and I agreed. "Blue tips" Kathy said. "Pink/purple tips" Marlene and gabby said. "Now onto the fourth question! Would you rather have your boyfriend break up with you at Christmas or never be able to drink your favorite drink?" . "Well zayum this is a sad question." Faye laughed. " drink" everyone said. "Bye Apple juice" I laughed . We went on and on for a matter of probably 15 minutes ... Then we ended it and I edited it on my computer. I laid in bed editing for about 3-4 hours because it was my first time and yeah. It was about 2 am. When I finished. I uploaded it and did all the tags and stuff and blah blah blah. Everyone fell asleep except me again.. I tweeted on Twitter "just uploaded our first video! Links in the bio💁" . I fell asleep shortly after.