Chapter 71

Matt's POV
When I was out of the shower I dried off and put on black joggers and a shirt. I sat on the edge of my bed and rubbed my temple. Just breathe in and out it was just a dream. I soothed myself and relaxed. I don't know why I flip out all the time. But whatever. It is 8 right now. I went on Twitter and followed some people. I laid in bed and I was thinking about what I could do today with my amazing girlfriend. I decided we should go to dinner again , maybe double date and have Kathy and shawn come! I got up and went into shawns room and he was on his computer. "Hey do you wanna take our girls out to dinner?" I asked. "Yes! That would be great! What time and where?" Shawn said and turned his chair . "The place we usually go to" I informed. He nodded and I went into the kitchen and made myself breakfast. I got a text from Maggie, "Good morning💕". "Good morning love, would you like to go on a double date, with shawn and kathy?" I texted. "Of course I would love to" maggie replied. I finished making breakfast and ate. It was now 3 and I've procrastinated basically my whole day.. Well. I went into my room an laid out what I was gonna wear and told shawn to get his stuff together. I got a text from a blocked number, "I'll see you tonight" . Um... What!? I screenshotted it and than deleted the message.
Maggie's pov
It's three o'clock and I've cleaned the whole entire apartment. Oh my lord I hate cleaning. I sat picked out a long red dress that shows my lower back. I hung it on my closet door frame and put my heels under it. I laid on my bed and I was so tired. I put on music and someone texted me. "I will win. Don't try" blocked number. Um okay.. I mean what is that suppose to mean? I put my phone next to me and laid back down. With in seconds I fell asleep because I was so tired and my back hurt from cleaning. My exuses are great. 4 hours later I was woken up by someone rubbing my back. I rubbed my eyes and saw Matt. "Dinner is in an hour babe" Matt said. "Okay" I said and closed my eyes. Matt laid next to me. I turned over and faced him. He smiled and I kissed him. I sat up and went into my bathroom and changed into my long red dress. I put on my heels. I brushed my teeth and straighten my hair. I came out and Matt was fixing his tie in my mirror. He turned around and his jaw dropped.. "Matt you look handsome." I smiled. "Damn. Maggie you look so beautiful." Matt said walking over to me and kissing me. I kissed back. I pulled away and grabbed my phone and Matt walked with me to his car.