Chapter 64

It was now 6:35. The first pizza came out perfect. Cameron and nash took epic snap chats of the pizza. I had to wait five minutes to cut it and than the girls and guys barged in and scooped up all the slices. I put in the second pizza. 20 minutes later it came out and they took it. It went on two more times. They were full thank god. I cut pieces for Matt and took it to him in my room, I wasn't that hungry. Matt was editing the video and had his hands on his head. "Matt" I said and touched his shoulder and he jumped. "Babe it's me." I said. "I'm sorry I just zoned out. I don't feel good." Matt said. I sat the pizza on the desk. "You hungry?" I ask. "No ." Matt said rubbing his head. Matt stood up and started pacing. "Do you wanna go to your room?" I asked. "Yeah" he said. We walked toward the front door and cameron grabbed my hand. "Yeah?" I said. "Is he okay?" Cam asked. "Erm.. I don't know he says he doesn't feel good." I said and he nodded and I walked with Matt to his room. He opened the door and went directly to his room and laid down. "Do you want me to go" I said in the door way. "Cuddle buddy." Matt said and held his hand out for me. I laid next to him and he wrapped his arms around me. Next thing I know I hear Matt softly snoring. I giggled. God I love him. All the lights were off and I myself was getting extremely tired. "Good night love" I whispered and fell asleep.
Kathys POV
Shawn and I got into a fight again. Stupidest thing ever. He said his fans are tagging him in pictures of me kissing another guy. I love shawn. He's the only one I need. I just don't understand. I'm crying and he just walked out on me. I slammed my door and now I'm crying in my bed alone with the lights off. I don't know why he thinks I would cheat on him. I tweeted, "to all those who are tagging shawn on a picture , that's supposedly me... Kissing someone else. Stop. Because shawns the only one I want. The only reason I enjoy being in California. He's my bae and you guys can't stop that.". I started crying even more. "When you feel like your heart has being brutally abused.😔😭" Shawn tweeted. I started crying. I cried for what seemed for like hours, which actually was 1 hour before I past out.
Shawns pov
I walked out on Kathy which broke my heart. I rushed to our apartment and when to Matt's room to see if he was up but he was sleeping.. I punched my door and laid in my bed and started tweeting. Everyone was apologizing and was tweeting it was fake. Are you serious! I just yelled at Kathy for lying to me... I started crying, it's 10 o'clock. I doubt she's awake.. D*mmit I thought. I fell asleep thinking about how to fix this.