Chapter 16

*Christmas Eve*
Matthews POV
It's Christmas Eve and I have a ton of gifts for maggie, and the guys, we're doing Christmas all together at their place tomorrow. Today we're at my place playing around and maybe go somewhere. It's night time and we went to the beach and it was freezing! We got back just now ! It's around 11 . The girls knocked on our door and I opened it and Kathy and Marlene were in sweat pants and hoodies , gabby and Faye were wrapped in blankets, and my beautiful girlfriend was in a long sleeve shirt and pj shorts. We all sat down in a circle and we played truth or dare but this time it was only gabby,maggie,and Faye . Then me, nash, and Cameron. We sat in a small circle while the other girls wrapped for the other guys. Nash being nash dared maggie to make out with me so she sat next to me and did. I can't lie , it was amazing. Faye dared gabby to text her boyfriend and tell him she's pregnant . That did not go down right, he wast really upset... Like almost crying. I took the phone and said "dude chill out , it's was a dare , calm your tits." And hung up. It was really funny. We played for awhile untill it was 2 am. We watched a Christmas movie in the living room , the girls were on the couch and maggie and I were on the floor with a bunch of pillows under us and the other guys were in chairs. Maggie laid her head on my chest and fell asleep. Nash got up and did a snapchat story, "oh rogee would you look at that, a prehistoric dinosaur gettin some." Nash said in an Australian voice. I smiled and blushed . I went on Twitter and people saw his snapchat and reposted it ! "I ship it #mattie or #mag". I laughed. I tweeted on Twitter , "it's happening🔒💕" . I snapchatted a picture of maggie and I. The caption said , "since september☺️" . I fell asleep around 3.
Nash's POV
It was Christmas morning and I woke up at like 5:30 excited! Maggie and Matt were still sleeping. I did another snapchat and I did another Australian accent and had them in the back ground sleeping and I said "they just can't get enough of each other.". It was really funny. I yelled "guys and gal get up its Christmas!" . Maggie rubbed her eyes and got up. Matt moved his arm and jumped up because she want laying next to him, he laughed and got up and tried to kiss maggie but she said "ew Matt I haven't brushed my teeth, save it for later." And she smiled and went to her room. "Bro did u see my snapchat😂" I laughed. "No what did you do?" Matt said. "Oh well this," and I showed Matt. Matt laughed, "go get dressed and get the other guys up and dressed. "
-Maggie's POV-
I went to the room and put on a white v neck and Bethany mota black Christmas joggers. I curled my long brown hair and brushed my teeth. I cleaned up my face and ect. I got the girls up and they got dressed.